This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pink freud

Reaction score
"After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon."

It's not the knife they're talking about here, fellas!

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score

Can't.....breath......for.....laughing.

That actually happened to me. Not the threatening part but the "became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor" part. Thankfully I've stopped smoking and can now distinguish possible issues at range rather than....*ahem*....proximity.

pink freud

Reaction score

Can't.....breath......for.....laughing.

That actually happened to me. Not the threatening part but the "became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor" part. Thankfully I've stopped smoking and can now distinguish possible issues at range rather than....*ahem*....proximity.

There's always the finger test.

BTW: Looking For Group :yesway:

IDLE

Reaction score
Why didn't they file attempted rape charges?

That is pretty messed up... like wow! It reminds me of the quote from the movie waiting: "It's so angry!"

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Why didn't they file attempted rape charges?

...because it's not rape. Maybe sexual assault (if she touched anybody), but definitely sexual harassment and lewd conduct.

Funny ass quote, though. I might have to use it some day :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
If somebody was killed during this incident, would the headline read "Death by tunafish?" :lol:

Antimatter

Reaction score
However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.”

It took all of my willpower to not burst out laughing at this part and wake up everyone in the house, oh my gosh :lol:

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.”

It took all of my willpower to not burst out laughing at this part and wake up everyone in the house, oh my gosh :lol:

'She's fat and smells like vagina'.

Not a lot going for her, huh?

')