Ivoroid binding (good choice)
Nailbombs
Arm chamfer
Black hardware
Sperzels
Vol - toggle - tone (std arrangement)

Does that look ok?

Doug.

...forgive the post, but i've been waiting over a year for this. Ordered on 9th Jan 2007, and the wait is coming to an end. Stoked :bowdown:

:woohoo:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
We need a hell of a lot of pics. Especially me, so I can get even more jacked for my B6 :D

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice - Finally a Blackmachine 7 makes its way on here!!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
arm chamfer? is that the strat arm contour? I hate those, lol. Anyway cool shit man :metal:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
the 7s and 8s aren't available yet!

:lol: There are other badass custom shops who will make you a 7-string, perhaps for less than $6000 too :idea:

Just giving you a hard time. I just cringe at the thought of getting a custom made guitar, and then having it be a 6'er. 6'ers rule and all, it's just so easy to find amazing 6'ers (just look at DCGL's inventory), good 7's are so hard to find :)

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
I just cringe at the thought of getting a custom made guitar, and then having it be a 6'er. 6'ers rule and all, it's just so easy to find amazing 6'ers (just look at DCGL's inventory), good 7's are so hard to find :)
:agreed:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: There are other badass custom shops who will make you a 7-string, perhaps for less than $6000 too :idea:

Just giving you a hard time. I just cringe at the thought of getting a custom made guitar, and then having it be a 6'er. 6'ers rule and all, it's just so easy to find amazing 6'ers (just look at DCGL's inventory), good 7's are so hard to find :)

:erk:

Now that I have seen your new .... 6 string :D.... Bernie Rico I might get an 8 from them, especially if the prices are as good as you say and they can do it with 27" scale. The B6 at least costs less than a production line USA Soloist does... it was mostly as issue of me wanting an awesome playing guitar, and I tried a lot of stuff that just wasn't doing it for me, bang-for-your-buck wise.

Oneiros

Reaction score
PICS MAN!!!!!!! :D:D:D
i know how you feel I waited for my custom like that too :)))
when I saw it my hands were shaking and I banged it on a wall accidentaly (mental) lol.... so I got a scratch on the finish hehehe
gratz man!!!

')