Woo my custom guitar...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Gah, my custom is still not here yet :noplease: It's been about 14 months now, when I talked to him at Christmas he said it wouldn't be long. It was originally scheduled for completion last July (7 month wait) but time has just gone on and on.

Ah well :shrug:

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Gah, my custom is still not here yet :noplease: It's been about 14 months now, when I talked to him at Christmas he said it wouldn't be long. It was originally scheduled for completion last July (7 month wait) but time has just gone on and on.

i've been building my own custom guitar (well...with help from a couple other luthiers) and largely due to my own occasionally-slow work timetable on it, it's been about 18 months so far (maybe more) since i first came up with the idea and design, and i've still got another 4-5 weeks until it'll be done. the wait sucks, but i'm sure it'll be awesome when yours arrives, and i'm really hoping that mine will turn out well too, considering the time and money that's gone into it :lol:

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Still waiting for pics!!!

nemo_gulls_mine-thumb2.jpg

tie my rope

Resident Asshat
Reaction score
i cant veiw the first page as my school has blocked it?

bu if this is about your black machine 7 im usre the wait will be well worth it!

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm hoping it will be, I want to lose my 7-string virginity :hbang:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Join the club. I ordered my KXK at the end of November 2006, and was told it'd be done for April last year. Good things take time, and you can be sure the finish product will be more than worth it.

ukfswmart

Far too opinionated
Reaction score
Join the club. I ordered my KXK at the end of November 2006, and was told it'd be done for April last year. Good things take time, and you can be sure the finish product will be more than worth it.

...dude! Two years?! Christ alive man, you must have the patience of a saint

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
...dude! Two years?! Christ alive man, you must have the patience of a saint

That's less than a year and a half. I've also been waiting about a year for one of mine. The other one was ordered a few months after that one. But it gives you a lot of time to pay for it too, so that's good.

ukfswmart

Far too opinionated
Reaction score
That's less than a year and a half. I've also been waiting about a year for one of mine. The other one was ordered a few months after that one. But it gives you a lot of time to pay for it too, so that's good.

Ugh, I read November, I don't know why I thought two years :scratch: :tomato:

Yeah, the time is a blessing in disguise I guess; I'm about to put a deposit down on a Ran, and in some ways I'm glad it won't be ready for a year

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Haha thanks guys, feels much better knowing i'm not the only one who's had a long wait for their guitar!

I hope everyone gets theirs soon, and that it's everything you wanted and more :metal:

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
mike sherman has a four month wait time.
carvin has a 3-4 month wait. :cool:

if you consider all the carvins i've owned in my life, and the fact that each had a wait time of about 3-4 months, and that none of them were used, you can say that i've spent two years of my life waiting for carvins. :lol:

ukfswmart

Far too opinionated
Reaction score
Dude, read the thread; it's not done yet

')