Woohoo I'm new

Wakkagonemad

Reaction score
Hello anyone and everyone out there :wavey:
Just got on this sight today and was wanting to do a post about anything really. My name is Jacob, check out my Youtube channel to see my playing: wakkagonemad's Channel - YouTube
I just recently bought my first seven string. It's and LTD M-207 with an EMG 707 bridge pickup. I just use a Peavey Vypyr 15 right now but I'm hoping to upgrade. My biggest influence is Rusty Cooley so if anyone has any reasonable amp recommendations for shred and good to great low end please help. Well guys, I'm glad to be her :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MGasparotto

Breaker of G strings
Reaction score
Nice playing! I subbed. Go for a axe fx :shred:

If your not mad rich then get something pod like

Reaction score
Nice playing dude, BUT this may sound like a weird observation.
your youtube page said you are 16, but you look like you are old enough to have kids... like seriously im 16 and in your video Entitled " im back" the facial hair you have and facial features make you look like you're in your mid to late 20's.
O.O or is that just me? like seriously no way you are 16.
My friend has facial hair like yours and is tall and and adults and teens think he's 19-21 but man you look older than him :eek:oooo.
its not a bad thing at all but it just like blew my mind that you don't look 16 what so ever.

But the guitar playing was sick ahha I liked the video, you're deff a better shredder than me.
BUT im not too far behind you ;)
hahha so you better watch out :p lol

Latest posts

')