:woohoo: -> New Agile CUSTOM day (bonus : a poll!!!)

• Thread starter playstopause
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pickups color.

• White.

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Black.

Votes: 46 62.2%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FortePenance

Reaction score
Black definitely. Pretty cool guitar man. That burst reminds me of a strat. :yesway:

How do you like the LFR?

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
So who else has ordered a custom Agile here?

COBHC

Belongs On 1 String
Reaction score
mines still pending quote , waiting for pricing

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks great, and it would look even better if you had black/creme pickups with the middle single coil black. I also hope Kurt threw a big discount your way because I can't see how you're gonna throw a 5-way switch in there unless you plan on cutting the guitar up. You could do neck/middle/bridge with the 3-way and add push/pull pots instead.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Congrats on finally getting the guitar in bro. Looks friggin sexy if I say so myelf :yesway:
BTW I voted white on your poll but looking at the mockups I think black might look better :scratch:

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
Nice guitar!!!

Flat finishes are notoriously difficult to keep clean... Hence, my advice is simply not to order one :wallbash: As far as PUs go, I'd go for creme or zebras.

Rommel

Reaction score
Nice. If you're going to change the pickups at all, try zebras, otherwise the black looks just fine.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow... that is one STUNNING guitar. Kurt should make that a regular option! ;)

For the greasy fingerprints, i'd just say use a lightly damp rag with maybe a touch of lemon juice, then wipe again with a clean damp rag, then dry. The thing with a lot of "polishes" is that they're meant to put a shine back on the guitar, so they may have waxes in them. Since you have a matte finish, you do NOT want to do that. What you need is a cleaner, not a wax/polish. (Technically, a "polish" usually includes a fine abrasive that does a mild "buff" of the finish, but i'm not sure if guitar "polish" manufacturers use this term correctly.)

As for the pickups, i think they do look really good black, and since your binding is white, i think white would look good as well. Personally, i would have gone for cream binding, but chances are, your clearcoat is going to yellow a little bit over time, so it may end up looking a bit creamy eventually anyway. I think all cream pickups would also look great. I don't like zebra pickups at all.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
fucking beautiful, mind if i ask what it set you back? if my last agile looked like that, i would have never sold it

Reaction score
Ok so I've just discovered these Agile 7-strings... How do you go about getting an Agile guitar? Is it strictly a custom-order thing, or do they sell production models through dealers? Cuz i'm thinking a transparent black Agile 7 would be fuckin awesome!

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
That thing looks amazing! You sir have good taste.

')