:woohoo: -> New Agile CUSTOM day (bonus : a poll!!!)

• Thread starter playstopause
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pickups color.

• White.

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Black.

Votes: 46 62.2%

• Total voters

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
now I kind of hope that little stuff like that that doesn't REALLY matter get screwed up on my custom so I can get offered a rebate and put some money back in the bank :lol:

Glad to hear that all in all you're satisfied :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
No. I'm a bit disapointed but that's not enough for me to not like the guitar. Beside the little details and cosmetics issues, the guitar plays GREAT. And in the end, that's what counts to me. Having these little issues sucks but I keep telling me this is NOT a 3k$ Custom shop ESP (as an example) and that Rondo ain't a true custom shop. If that was the case, I would have sent a 2k-3k$ guitar back in 5 minutes.

Beside, I wrote Kurt another email and he offered me ANOTHER small rebate in compensation for the frets + finish issues. So that settles it for me. Again, needless to say that Kurt / Rondo have a really GREAT customer service. :yesway:

You're a better man than me. I understand little mistakes along the way, especially at that price point, but fret size would be a deal breaker. I'd either have to have a new neck or have it refretted.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
No. I'm a bit disapointed but that's not enough for me to not like the guitar. Beside the little details and cosmetics issues, the guitar plays GREAT. And in the end, that's what counts to me. Having these little issues sucks but I keep telling me this is NOT a 3k$ Custom shop ESP (as an example) and that Rondo ain't a true custom shop. If that was the case, I would have sent a 2k-3k$ guitar back in 5 minutes.

Beside, I wrote Kurt another email and he offered me ANOTHER small rebate in compensation for the frets + finish issues. So that settles it for me. Again, needless to say that Kurt / Rondo have a really GREAT customer service. :yesway:

That small rebate should be making me a guitar. :yesway:

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
You're a better man than me. I understand little mistakes along the way, especially at that price point, but fret size would be a deal breaker. I'd either have to have a new neck or have it refretted.

I know I kind of let some things "go"... It's not like i'm a pro or anything. :lol: It's just that overall, I really enjoy the guitar and i've waited some time for it.
But believe me, if I thought I would affect playability / my playing, I would have sent it back. I'm not one to think "jumbo frets or die". I also like medium frets. :)

That small rebate should be making me a guitar. :yesway:

What does that mean? :lol: (I know it's a rare thing :)D), but frenchy doesn't understand the expression).

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
I know I kind of let some things "go"... It's not like i'm a pro or anything. :lol: It's just that overall, I really enjoy the guitar and i've waited some time for it.
But believe me, if I thought I would affect playability / my playing, I would have sent it back. I'm not one to think "jumbo frets or die". I also like medium frets. :)

What does that mean? :lol: (I know it's a rare thing :)D), but frenchy doesn't understand the expression).

Gotcha, I'm pretty friendly to different sized frets myself but for some this would be a deal breaker.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
how come the covers aren't more recessed into the body

Why should they be? They're just fine this way (well to me anyway). They're at the same height as my Duncans in my S-7. Sounds great so far, but gotta push the tubes with it tomorrow when i'm home alone. I'll then hear how it's coming out (haven't had a chance yet). :D

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Why should they be? They're just fine this way (well to me anyway). They're at the same height as my Duncans in my S-7. Sounds great so far, but gotta push the tubes with it tomorrow when i'm home alone. I'll then hear how it's coming out (haven't had a chance yet). :D

he's talking about the plastic cavity covers on the back :wavey:

')