Woot got my podx3 (pro tools, dfh,podx3)

• Thread starter Zak1233
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
i love the big bottom amp lol
i dunno why i bought a pocket pod now haha i shoulda had this from the start lol
anytips etc?? i think teh fuzzyness is due to teh stock ibby pickups so im lookin forword to gettin my dimarzios lol

<embed src="http://www.soundclick.com/widgets/creatives/mp3PlayerVIP.swf" flashvars="bandid=826648&ext=1" name="MP3PlayerVIP" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="" http:="" www.macromedia.com="" go="" getflashplayer="" height="170" width="380">

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
thanks alot folks!!!:metal:
any tips to how you guys record through the pod xt/x3??? im a newb to this lol

FortePenance

Reaction score
Yeah, that snare sounds pretty cool though personally I like it a little brighter.

@Zak: Mate, if this recording is indication of your recording skills, i'd say you're far from being a recording noob.

raginkjinn

Weedly Weedly
Reaction score
Sounds rad dewd! I just find using impulses with the pod x3 amps sounds really good. I also have stock pickups in my Ibanez so I know how that goes. Takes way more tweaking. But keep up man!

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
wow haha :lol: i never thought i'd see replies on this!:)
thanks alot folks i appreciate it! :D

ephriamiv7

Reaction score
how did you do your drums please telll me how link or some explanation much appreciated

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
sounds much better dude.
tip: though this tip does not explain the full post production b.s. it takes to clean up the POD, but as a major note (from my experience) fuzziness is due to the 4k area...with the big bottom the 4 k is your enemy. hope this helps. keep up the good work

')