Words just can't say how awful this is

• Thread starter Dive-Baum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
Fixed Link

This is just the most disgusting thing I think I have heard of in quite some time. I don't even know how you could make the punnishment fit the crime here. I don't know why I am sharing this. I just thought these kids desirve to have their story known.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
These stories are rare, but, sadly, they do happen. Still, it almost makes me want to bring back some of the more vicious punishments...

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
Truly horrible. Apparently the sadistic bitch is a "devout Jehova's Witness". Aside from annoying the crap out of me, I thought they were supposed to be *good* people.

Stretchnutz

The Destroyer
Reaction score
He said he had been force-fed so much washing up liquid by Spry that he could now differentiate between the brands on taste alone.

now if thats a comment made one of tha kids, apparently he wasnt treated as bad as the others...

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
Hang the bitch.

normalbanhimgy0.jpg

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
I just don't understand what is wrong with people. How can you even begin to justify this kind of treatment in your mind?? Old people are not much different from children. I worked my way through College working in Nursing Homes. I always saw it as I owed it to them to treat them with the highest level of respect and dignity because I thought they desirved it. They have lived their life, contributed to society in their individual way, and now is their turn to take it easy. No matter their mental state, whether they know what is going on or not, it is the right thing to do. One of my favorite patients was this one woman. She was 96 at the time (this was 1994) and she had a great memory...couldn't remember what she had for breakfast but could remember WWI with vivid clarity. She remembered her first car ride (she was 32) she even remembered the Wright Brothers flying. Just amazing stories.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That is terrible! :eek: Wow. I can't even imagine somebody doing that. Poor kids. :(

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Wow, who the fuck pissed in this woman's fruit loops to make her this angry?

Reaction score
No smiley can describe the disgusting feeling I have right now... I dont know... Im speechless. I want to take a knife and cut her eyes out, and then I want to usea sander all over her spine til it hits the nerves so that she suffers for a long fucking time. Ill then take a big fucing knife and cut her fingers and toes off one by one. After that Ill rip her intestents out but not tear it apart just so that she is still alive. To finish it off I peel ALL of her skin off and put it in her mouth so that she cokes on it... :noplease: ... She would deserve it...

')