Work is not a good place to die!

• Thread starter auxioluck
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you get sucked out of the building, try to strike a Superman pose, and get someone to snap a picture, since it will be epic :lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
we cant lose you!

that said, I have a friend in missouri.. hm

metalmike550

metalmechanic!!
Reaction score
stop, drop, and roll! oh wait thats something else. ok then get under your desk, put your head between your legs, and kiss your ass goodby!! hopefully it will miss ya!:banana::D

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Are You Still With Us?!

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
we dont know if this guy is ok and you guys make jokes. :rolleyes:

wish you the best :yesway:

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm okay, I actually watched like 2 funnel clouds right outside the windows pass right by my building. They turned into tornadoes about 5-10 minutes later. The second cell hit my building right as I was leaving. I freaking gunned it out of there. I was blasting some Amon Amarth looking at the sky that turned black in a matter of a couple minutes. It was pretty epic. Yeah, there were power lines snapped in half and stuff on my way home. Definitely one of the coolest things I've seen. Scary, as I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me because of the storms, but cool nonetheless. Got home to hear tornado sirens going off, and a tornado was touching down about 5 miles away from my house.

But I'm okay, thank you for the wonderful weather, hurricanes!!

Thanks for your concern guys, I wish I could have shared that moment with everyone. Seeingtornadoes is definitely a terrifying, yet amazingly cool thing to go through.

:hbang:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen a picture of a funnel behind someone's barn where they live, that was interesting.

glad to hear you're ok :)

')