Workshop Diary !

• Thread starter Jaden
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Neilzord

.Metal.
Reaction score
Love your guitars! I need to get my hands on one and have a go!!

I think you (either do.. or did) tech for my mate Sam Coulson when he's touring over in the UK too? he speaks very highly of you!

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
Love your guitars! I need to get my hands on one and have a go!!

I think you (either do.. or did) tech for my mate Sam Coulson when he's touring over in the UK too? he speaks very highly of you!

cheers geeza !
yea I teched for Sam a few times last year, couple of marathon gigs in Sweden and Bulgaria that saw me have 5 hours sleep in 3 days ;)
Sam's a diamond and its a shame he is so far away now..

Neilzord

.Metal.
Reaction score
cheers geeza !
yea I teched for Sam a few times last year, couple of marathon gigs in Sweden and Bulgaria that saw me have 5 hours sleep in 3 days ;)
Sam's a diamond and its a shame he is so far away now..

It is a shame but at least he's in the best place to be other than home! Good ole Canada. I need to go back again!

Look forward to having a nose around your guitars at The Guitar Show in Birmingham in a couple of weeks!:yesway:

moikey

Reaction score
That Glaive pro is absolutely unreal. One of the best looking guitars I've seen in a long time.

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
something a little different from me..

Black%20Limba%20Tele%20Front%20Horizontal_zpsg4suafkx.png

')