World war three safety spots?

• Thread starter teamSKDM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
The Canadian Arctic, I grew up there and it's awesome! Nunavut, the Northwest Territories or Yukon are great with 24 hours of the sun during the summer (oh how I miss the sun shining into my bedroom at 2 am!) It's a safe place away from and huge bombs and it's isolated. Just don't get cabin fever hahaha :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
This!

kids-under-desks.jpg

Saved everyone from the 50's to the 80's.......works great for tornadoes too!

Don Vito

Reaction score
The Canadian Arctic, I grew up there and it's awesome! Nunavut, the Northwest Territories or Yukon are great with 24 hours of the sun during the summer (oh how I miss the sun shining into my bedroom at 2 am!) It's a safe place away from and huge bombs and it's isolated. Just don't get cabin fever hahaha :lol:
This is the only realistic option for me. Actually, I would die since I'm not used to such temperatures.

tommychains

That Guy
Reaction score
Well I live a few miles from a nuclear power plant, so I already planned it out.

Upon hearing of the explosion;

1. Sit in couch
2. Light a cigarette
3. Wait

Basically, there's no use of running because I'm close enough to where it would kill me in a few seconds. By the time I got the car running, kaboom. Remember, nuclear disaster is the worst. If the blast doesn't kill you, the radiation will. Like being burned alive with no fire. Few survivors would be left as well. Remember Chernobyl?

Second option, find Atlantis and bang a mermaid.

Murmel

Reaction score
Or an edge. Switzerland controls much of the world's banking. The country is also booby trapped to hell and has a huge standing (and decently trained) militia, making invading the place very painful.

I must know more about this.

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
Yes, the Swiss are fiercely neutral. Extensive underground fortifications, mandatory military service, citizens keep military rifles in their homes, and a lot more...

')