Worlds most evil band?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Your comment just reminded me of the sickest BM band I know + the video from begotten is just amazing!

Oh shit, still can't bring myself to listen to Silencer. Harrowing.

Debating whether that's evil though... I think it's just fucked-up. I don't think Nattramn strikes me as properly "evil", really.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
I cannot take Silencer serious. Its to the point of retarded. Even if the stories are true, it still sounds retarded.

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
This is easy: One Direction. Why? Because they were 5 individuals who didn't know each other, were assembled by businessman to become a band, and had music written for them with the sole purpose of gaining the attention of tween girls and selling lots of records in order to make Simon Cowell rich. That's evil and the scariest thing that could happen in the music/art world.

Gotta respond to this with precedent. You're acting like One Direction are the first ones who ever did this. Such evil has existed for decades, my son.

The Monkees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bay City Rollers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Take That - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Kids on the Block - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spice Girls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
after looking thru several more of the vids, there is some disturbing imagery going...

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Plague (who was in Senthil who were mentioned on page two) is one of the few people I can honestly say I find disturbing to listen to, he sounds like the embodiment of hatred, and the music and lyrics he creates puts Portal to shame in terms of having a "dark" atmosphere. It's also the reason I have everything he's worked on. :lol:
2 of his projects after Senthil:

teamSKDM

Reaction score
Gorgoroth o believe is the name of the black metal band who's vocalist is so strongly satanic he is homosexual as well as arrested in counts of torture before.

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
Gaahl is indeed homosexual, but it has nothing to do with his beliefs. He was arrested for underage conduct. While illegal, it wasn't a case of a 7 year old, I believe the boy was 16, which is definitely conspicuous, but far from child rape.

Demiurge

Reaction score
who's vocalist is so strongly satanic he is homosexual as well .

Homosexuality is not evil or a function of satanism, though it does seem to bunchify the britches of some religious folk. In actuality, expanding the field of those one may be attracted to and love is kind of the opposite of evil.

XenoJesus

Dr. 8
Reaction score
I was gonna come on here and say Portal, along with these two:

Blut aus Nord - Choir of the Dead

The Axis of Perdition - Pendulum Prey

And to whichever users posted Gaza, and The Secret... <3 <3 <3

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Mine is a 5 way tie between:

Shining (Mildly NSFW due to drug use)

Skitliv (Ft. Maniac of Mayhem and Kvarforth of Shining)

Watain

Septicflesh

Sunn O)))

')