Worlds most evil band?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sufferator

Reaction score
many bands try to be "evil"
but very few are able to

to me this songs will either drag me down, be nauseating or sick
and I like it

[youtube]{PqRJAAWNLcE}[/youtube]
[youtube]{xpBQgliS7fM}[/youtube]
[youtube]{C1J-V4trQdc}[/youtube]
[youtube]{Uvcz6sbONp4}[/youtube]
[youtube]{cudBh2wwWds}[/youtube]
[youtube]{rVLfalePaXc}[/youtube]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sufferator

Reaction score
[youtube]PqRJAAWNLcE[/youtube]
[youtube]xpBQgliS7fM[/youtube]
[youtube]C1J-V4trQdc[/youtube]
[youtube]Uvcz6sbONp4[/youtube]
[youtube]cudBh2wwWds[/youtube]
[youtube]rVLfalePaXc[/youtube]

sufferator

Reaction score
[youtube]PqRJAAWNLcE[/youtube][vid]
[youtube]xpBQgliS7fM[/youtube][vid]
[youtube]C1J-V4trQdc[/youtube][vid]
[youtube]Uvcz6sbONp4[/youtube][vid]
[youtube]cudBh2wwWds[/youtube][vid]
[youtube]rVLfalePaXc[/youtube][vid]

vangkm

Reaction score
Forgot which band it was but the lead singer killed himself and they used the photo of his dead body for the cover of their album released after his death.

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot which band it was but the lead singer killed himself and they used the photo of his dead body for the cover of their album released after his death.
Sounds like you're thinking of Mayhem, but that was their guitarist who shot himself - not the singer :)

01mayhem.jpg

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
^ You have your information mixed up that photo is of Per Yngve Ohlin aka "Dead", taken by their guitarist Oystien Aarseth, aka "Euronymous" shortly after he found his body. He then sent the photos to Maurico Montoya, owner of Warmaster Records from Colombia, who released that bootleg using the photo as the cover.

Dead is the singer they had before Attila.

Oystein Aarseth, was later stabbed to death by their bassist Varg Vikernes.

Repner

Reaction score
I forgot to mention GG Allin as well. Now there was a ....ed up headcase. Anyone who knows him knows that going to one of his shows would have been the worst mistake you could make in your life. I hope his audience members enjoyed rape, never mind having his shit thrown at them.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
Not sure if it's been mentioned, and I'm unfamiliar with the band in general aside from what a co-worker told me a few years ago, but GISM had a front man who torched a guy with a makeshift flame thrower for what I assume was looking at him funny.

I think Mayhem is, or at least was, the top dog when it came to "evil." As I recall, not only did Euronymous take a picture of the corpse, it's speculated that he kind of egged the guy on and left him alone in hopes to let him kill himself. Going so far as to arrange stuff at the scene for what I guess was a better picture. Didn't he also take the picture with a disposable camera or something? Far from the worst thing about it, but that's pretty creepy in and of itself to me. Then there's all the murders/arsons/what have you surrounding that whole scene. It's pretty difficult to beat as far as legitimately evil goes.

')