Worlds most evil band?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheDeathOfMusic

Reaction score
Señor Voorhees;3709898 said:
I think Mayhem is, or at least was, the top dog when it came to "evil." As I recall, not only did Euronymous take a picture of the corpse, it's speculated that he kind of egged the guy on and left him alone in hopes to let him kill himself. Going so far as to arrange stuff at the scene for what I guess was a better picture. Didn't he also take the picture with a disposable camera or something?

Yeah, he found the body, and the first thing he did was go to the shop and buy a disposable camera. Didn't call the police or anything.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jay moth

Reaction score
What if the band is so evil, that even posting a link will be against forum rules?

rjnix_0329

Reaction score
For the kind of evil that just kinda pisses me off, I would go with Burzum. Varg isn't a very good person, and many of his ideas really are evil.

For the kind of evil that is actually fun and draws me to dark and black metal in the first place, I would put up a fairly close draw between Watain and Septic Flesh.

Reaction score
Tldr but I dont see Jinx much here often anyway sooo, I'm going with coven seeing as how they used to perform live ritual and all.

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
Tldr but I dont see Jinx much here often anyway sooo, I'm going with coven seeing as how they used to perform live ritual and all.

Oh man, never heard of this band. Really unique for its time. Wikipedia says they had a song called Black Sabbath and their guitar player's name was Oz Osbourne.. and their first record came out BEFORE Black Sabbath's first. Interesting history...

Reaction score

Yea they are before sabbath. Jinx Dawson is the first person to use the sign of the horns \m/ performing on stage, she barely gets credit or recognition for that, but yea she has new stuff coming out soon. I stalk her facebook where she sells all her satanic jewelry and band merch.:lol: She's like damn near 60 looks like shes in her 30's, sleeps in a coffin *shrug* I'm a little obsessed with her lol she's from my home town.

223209_195384047171877_4610388_n.jpg

JoeyW

Reaction score
This may deem me as Un-Trve but every riff this band makes is the most evil, so good

TheDeathOfMusic

Reaction score
Yeah, that's beyond reproach. I'd give Varg a pass for stabbing Euronymous in his face long before I'd condone that piece of shit rapist behavior and by no means do I support any of Varg's ideas or actions.

:agreed:
I actually found out yesterday that my friend's girlfriend, a former BOTDF fan, met them. They all sniffed her hair a lot apparently :ugh:

Repner

Reaction score
:agreed:
I actually found out yesterday that my friend's girlfriend, a former BOTDF fan, met them. They all sniffed her hair a lot apparently :ugh:
You'd think he'd back off when all the controversy started to appear. Apparently he lacks that common sense. Sicko.

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
Akercocke make (made???) straight up evil music, the members seem like nice blokes though.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
6 pages and no mention of these ............s? I am disappoint! hehe :lol:

Seriously, The Black Eyed Peas has got to be the most evil group to ever step on Planet Earth... these individuals surely have a close relationship with Satan. They are also the most piece of shit group ever, bar none, the genre doesn't matter. And this song is PURE EVIL.

Also, whoever does FUNK CARIOCA is also the hand of the devil. Just look for some of it on Youtube.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
as bands that sound evil and whose themes are evil-related, i would mention Anorexia Nervosa's New Obscurantis Order album as a prime example to me; maybe the theatrics (and their debatable ressemblance to Cradle of Filth) would put some people off but i have long thought these guys were really pretty evil. especially if you can get to translate the parts sung in french.

also Anaal Nathrakh. god dayum.

and as for music that is ACTUALLY evil, i agree with all the guys who mentioned Bieber, Black Eyed Peas, and all the mainstream stuff; these guys are the real ones working for Satan :lol: although there's nothing funny about that

')