Worlds most evil band?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ true precursors of the metal growl ...

... what have i been listening to all these years ?!

protest

Reaction score
I think I want to create my own one man black metal band with like the most evil sounding shit, like in this thread. Everything would be online only at first, and I'd release it one track at a time. Have some straight up demonic sounding growls, crazy screeching in the background, hell even some of that strangling vocal thing. The most evil sounding guitars, creepiest keyboard "ambiance" and blast beats everywhere. I'd try to get that authentic, "recorded in a trash can at a dive bar inside the 7th circle of hell" sound. Everything would be incomprehensible, and there'd be no lyrics released.

Build up some hype online for my official, as of yet untitled, album release with the promise that the first 50 cd's get the band logo painted on the album with blood from a goat that I personally killed. Maybe have some friends start online rumors that the album has been held up for years cause I was in prison for some heinous crimes, you know the whole 9.

Then release the album... titled "TrolLOL'D," with the lyrics, all Christian Hymnals lol.

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
I think I want to create my own one man black metal band with like the most evil sounding shit, like in this thread. Everything would be online only at first, and I'd release it one track at a time. Have some straight up demonic sounding growls, crazy screeching in the background, hell even some of that strangling vocal thing. The most evil sounding guitars, creepiest keyboard "ambiance" and blast beats everywhere. I'd try to get that authentic, "recorded in a trash can at a dive bar inside the 7th circle of hell" sound. Everything would be incomprehensible, and there'd be no lyrics released.

Build up some hype online for my official, as of yet untitled, album release with the promise that the first 50 cd's get the band logo painted on the album with blood from a goat that I personally killed. Maybe have some friends start online rumors that the album has been held up for years cause I was in prison for some heinous crimes, you know the whole 9.

Then release the album... titled "TrolLOL'D," with the lyrics, all Christian Hymnals lol.

shut up and take my money.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
For the kind of evil that just kinda pisses me off, I would go with Burzum. Varg isn't a very good person, and many of his ideas really are evil.

For the kind of evil that is actually fun and draws me to dark and black metal in the first place, I would put up a fairly close draw between Watain and Septic Flesh.

The members of Watain are delusional assholes that like to torture and kill animals. Your idea of fun black metal?

7stringDemon

Reaction score
I don't know about the most evil, but Deicide has 10 albums that are all devoted to hating god.

Reaction score
Yea Id say deicide is up their with the best of'em. In the top 10 easy.

My humps is actually the only song i like by bep.

Maybe not so much anymore but, back in the day... still in my top 20

Maybe idk

Maybe idk

Maybe idk but i like this album

Pat_tct

Reaction score
evil sounding but maybe not overall evil ppl.
i have to agree on Anna or "sopor aeternus" she/he creates some really scary atmosphere and you always feel kinda uncomfortable listening to the music.

second vote goes to the project "Silencer"

There is not much information on who he really is that run the project and there are some creepy myths surrounding the project like recording mental ill peoples voices for the albums and replacing his hands with the ones of a pig.... just take a look at the gallery on google.

it is really scary and so does the music sound. evil, creepy, scary

Pat_tct

Reaction score
oh and nattramms second project Diagnose: Lebensgefahr which he founded after leaving the hospital where he was institutionalized.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
my friend listens to Sopor Aeternus. and she's the nicest girl around ! when she puts it on it freaks my life out.

Silencer is a bit special. every time I listen to them I feel, god, just shut up and let the music play ! I can't used to those vocals.
as far as i remember, the band had I think 3 members, two of them were okay while the vocalist was the real nutjob. he ended up institutionalized. the story about replacing his hands is just completely silly though. when people saw an album cover of theirs featuring a man with pig hands, the rumor spread. does that make cannibal corpse a bunch of actual rotting corpses ? seriously who would believe such a silly rumor ? what kind of doctor would agree to stick pig hands on a person ? considering an insane underground doctor (in Sweden, yeah) did accept to do this, what kind of body would NOT reject pig hands ? who would survive such an operation which would only result is terrible and mortal diseases and infections ? and even considering he did miraculously survive, how would he live all these years without hands ? why would people see an album cover and think "man, this is true !!" ?!?!

sorry Pat_tct this rant has nothing to do with you :lol: the stories about this band, as well as their music and lyrical themes indeed are pretty creepy but sometimes that pig hands story is just ... come on guys :lol: common sense !

EDIT : I just read your second post Pat_tct sorry

Pat_tct

Reaction score
yeah sure those stories aren't all true, but it's a good rumor, and like a story that makes the music more creepy.

and this again would make a great horror movie. about a guy who was in the hospital for mental ill ppl and then replaced his hands with pig hands and ... i don't know by now how the story should enfold. something in the vein of shutter island....

nevertheless an interesting person this "nattramm"

rainbowbrite

Reaction score
Mayhem. When band members kill and cannibalize each other, you are hard to beat.

')