Worlds most evil band?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Decapitated666

Black Metal
Reaction score
+1 for Stalaggh. I love ambient music and their stuff was quite frightening. Check out Aural Holograms. Pretty eerie stuff.

FEcorvus

Reaction score
benblast by vildjharta is pretty hellish sounding with the screaming of children and the tinnitus sounds

Beefmuffin

New Boot Goofin
Reaction score
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but Infant Annihilators new album is insanely Evil. Not just lyrical content but the vocals as well. Includes gnarling, snorting, growling, evil gods speaking and the crying of soon to be pelted babies. Just listen to the first song on the album (unholy gravebirth) and the intro alone will let you know what kind of horrific ride you are in for. One of my favorite albums of 2016 and that's saying something.

Fathand

Tube Snake Boogie
Reaction score
179392.jpg

Case closed.

Repner

Reaction score
Considering events since this thread was made; Lostprophets. If only for that one member.

Grindspine

likes pointy things
Reaction score
Mayhem. When band members kill and cannibalize each other, you are hard to beat.

Mayhem for sure.

Dissection gets honorable mention. Jon spent time in jail for murder, was released, recorded one more album, then suicide.

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
Mayhem. When band members kill and cannibalize each other, you are hard to beat.

Except they didn't cannibalize each other? When Pelle shot his brains out, Euro said he THOUGHT about eating his brains but he'd been left a little too long. Of course, what he did do wasn't any better and by that, I mean fashioning necklaces from bone fragments and sending them to friends, plus using the scene as artwork for an album.

Low Baller

Reaction score
It depends evil sounding or bands who are collectively evil people. I admit beyond sabbath my black metal knowledge is limited. I have tried getting into it but that's another story. I read about Mayhem and damn. Euronymous seemed sociopathic and very manipulative. I am no psycho analyst but this is something to analyze. Dead was clearly mentally ill, severely depressed. The big question is was a lot of these ailments perpetuated by the whole black metal thing. Now before I get yelled at I get black metal is entertainment and doesn't condone murder for instance even in mayhem necrobutcher and many others where mortified by the behavior.

But Dead and Euronymous where trying to weed out posers by throwing sheeps heads. Dead self harmed himself on stage and would bury himself and not eat to appear dead and starved. It seemed like the way he romanticized dying and being dead and having a platform to do it makes me ask. At first I am sure he had mental illness but the whole being able to dress up and display these behaviors like self mutilation keeping dead birds under his bed was this a character? I do believe even if this became a character he believed in this and it was reality. It seemed like him and Euronymous constantly had to prove the authenticity of their characters. To the point Dead played his part to the end and it seems like Euronymous manipulated it and exploited it. Dead had fantasies of dying Euronymous wanted to watch and manipulate people to die sort of like the raven.

Can't forget the neo nazi beliefs I am not sure of it was the whole group but Varg and Hellhammer I believe had those beleifs. Not a group of people I would hang out with. It is crazy Geezer talked about before about these black metal bands calling them ballocks. Geezer said Black Sabbath's satanic imagery was for entertainment it pushed the envelope and was fun but some couldn't stop there.

')