Worst Custom Shop Paint jobs Ever

• Thread starter Josh Lawson
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_1403-1.jpg

This guy was bragging about how he got this hideous monstrosity for ONLY 5000 which was OK because that was down from 7000. I asked him how much the "cool" paint job set him back and he told me 400. Jesus......Anyone else have a great (terrible) custom paint job that they either did themselves or have seen?

I like it :shrug:

But that may be because Schecter avengers are my favorite body style.

Randomist

Reaction score
n512599069_94840_9419.jpg
Modguitar2.jpg
pict7330gi0.jpg
roadkill24.jpg

and about 90% of the evh style paintjobs out there, as well as others i've seen that are white with "blood" stains

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
Considering his playing is the farthest thing from tasteful, I would expect his guitar to be the same. ;)
:flame: :lol:

I would say that every swirl I have ever seen has been plain awful. I can see how some people are attracted to them, there is a certain "coolness" swirls, they just do not look remotely pleasing to me.

I actually like Rusty's guitar. His playing doesn't do anything for me, but the guitar is nice.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Im surprised no one's posted that Jackson Kelly with the tits on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')