Wow the RVXX revv amp sim is good!!

Gmork

Reaction score
Really liking this audio assault plugin a lot honestly! Sounds even better in person. Its cheap atm, a steal imo. Can get super heavy and has a lowend that many other cheaper ampsims seem to lack. Good stuff
Anyone else try it yet?
Ive got nothing but time atm so heres another budgetass demo lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gmork

Reaction score
Sounds killer! Can't wait to try it myself with a demo, if they'll ever release it!
I think you had to be on their mailing list. I got an email about it. Thats how i got it.
I think its WAY better than a lot of the other cheaper offerings out there. Audio assault is really on a roll with the sigma and especially this!

Bentaycanada

Reaction score
HOLY SH*T!

I’m calling it. Best VST I’ve ever played.

Straight out of the box, I touched nothing and it sounded incredible! I played on that setting for half an hour easy. Then I added the built-in boost and WOW! I played like that for another 40 mins, and then I finally made a small adjustment to the EQ (basically everything at 6, with the mids at 5). It’s explosive!

I have only played the Revv Helix amp model, and this is every bit as good as that, it might even be better. I haven’t tried a real Revv amp or pedal yet, but if these digital models are similar, then bloody hell!

At $9.99, this is beyond anything I expected. It’s up there alongside Mercuriall and Neural DSP. Sure, less features, but the tone is there in spades!