WTB 7 String (uk+info inside)

• Thread starter Jims
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jims

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Most 7 strings, see below
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Whatever is possible
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Guisborough, England (near middlesbrough)
International OK?: Don't realy want shipping charges of that amount
Contact Info (No Phone #s): contact me here / ask for my email if wanted
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Don't have any references or a ebay currently, what I can say is I'll happily pay first via paypal or whatever as long as you apear to be a trusted member of the community, I don't realy have anyone to vouch since I'm extremely new and I'm not realy a massive seller /trader in any respects
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £200 - £450 /500 at a big push
If it came to trading all I have available is a White Ibanez RG350DX completely stock, 5 or 6 dinks with a very bad condition trem
and a Freshman fep bl or something like that (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/freshman/fep-bl/index.html I believe this is it, in black, but the neck is completely crapped up as is the neck joint, the headstock is also completely snapped off) so trade wise I dont realy have much to offer unles it came down to my Zoom G2.1u but I doubt anyone here realy needs a multi effects pedal of this low range, plus id rather not trade it.

Basicly I'm looking for a decent 7 string for anything between £200 - £450ish, I figured since there is a lack of uk topics I'd post in here, I've said to a few people I might be interested in some topics / pms but I wanted to see what else is around to offer in the UK before I finish saving the money / decide what I'm going to go for.

What I'd prefer:
Prefably blackouts/707's stock, or decent passives, but I'd have to look into it since I dont realy know to much.

Not bolt on neck if possible

I'm not to keen on floyds / floating trems, but even saying that I realy want a interceptor :p

Guitars I know for defanate I'd consider:
VIPER 407/417
A few of the ESP/LTD 7 strings in general
Agile interceptor / septor (<3<3)
Some of the decent shector models seem quite nice.

Dont hesistate on suggesting other models if people are looking to sell them, I'll look into them if they are suggested.

Sorry for the crappy topic, its quite late here :)

Cheers, Jim.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jims

Reaction score
How about an Ibanez RG7620 with dimarzio pups?

Talk to me In pm about that, I'm currently looking at a different ibby aswell, just give me abit more information please :)

Yes I did see the 407, infact I told him I was interested a long time before I made this thread, its just a matter of what happens with my money situation currently as there could be cheaper options available which I'd get about as much use from, so I figured create a thread see what I get while I finish getting the money to together.

Cheers for all the pm's and such so far guys, keep it coming

Reaction score
Got a mint Agile Hornet 7 with hardcase in white, standard scale with EMGs + floyd. Asking £400. Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')