WTB: Ibanez rg550 or any guitar with a maple neck

• Thread starter GH0STrider
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
topic. basically looking for a decent 550, maple neck prefered but not necessary. also im in the market for any maple fretboard ax. pm me if youve got anything your willing to sell or trade.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Your best bet is probably Ebay, or even check out jemsite.com Some people do have them on here, but no one that I can think of is willing to part with them.

The ones with bright colours are going for like, 500-600 on ebay. But you should be able to get a black one with maple fretboard for about half that, IMO.

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
Scott said:
Your best bet is probably Ebay, or even check out jemsite.com Some people do have them on here, but no one that I can think of is willing to part with them.

The ones with bright colours are going for like, 500-600 on ebay. But you should be able to get a black one with maple fretboard for about half that, IMO.

yeah ive got a post on jemsite, so far no hits. i dpnt care about the color. so its not a biggie. a black or blue one would do just fine. ebay sucks for finding these. its always overpriced. usually some dumb prick trying to rip people off. id rather pick one up here or jemsite. at least i know id be getting a decent price with people who are more trustworthy.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah, Ebay is great for RG 550s, there's an overpriced DY on there that's in beater shape, the guy isn't going to get what he's asking for it...I seen a white one too and a few taken apart, keep an eye out, you may find a nice one soon. I myself, wouldn't mind getting my hands on a 770 DX blue. :metal:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I got rid of a bunch of useless back and forth banter. Let's try to keep the sales/trade section free of flame fests, shall we? :yesway:

Ghostrider, there is no need to result to insults and name calling. The report bad post button is there for a reason. You'll find we respond pretty quickly when someone uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts