WTB: Les Paul 7-string

• Thread starter Scali
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scali

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Les Pauls, and I'm looking for a 7-string one.
Probably an Epiphone Les Paul Custom 7, because I don't think I can afford special custom-made stuff.
I want it to be in as good of a condition as possible, no tacky paintjobs, customizations etc, and no big dents, scratches, cracks and anything like that. I don't have a problem with small things, like changed pickups or tuners or things like that.

Edit: Here's my Ebay account for some reference: Feedbackprofiel van scalibq

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scali

Banned
Reaction score
Well, since that particular Epi LP7 fell through, I'm still in the market for one :)

SlowShred

Reaction score
Are those reg gibson scale length? Personally, I love LP's, but they don't take well to low tunings, imo, b/c you need fat strings that don't intonate properly. I'd love to have an lp with a small heel and a 25.5 scale, that would be fuckin tits.

Scali

Banned
Reaction score
I hope Epiphone/Gibson read this thread and decide that because of the overwhelming interest, a new LP7 model is in order :)

halsinden

it's a british thing
Reaction score
I hope Epiphone/Gibson read this thread and decide that because of the overwhelming interest, a new LP7 model is in order :)

hmm, yes and no - i'd imagine they'd point us back towards the epi 'gothic' 7 which was absolutely horrible.

H

Status
Not open for further replies.
')