WTB: Rack Power Amp

• Thread starter grants
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

grants

Reaction score
Hoping for tube. I'm interested specifically in the Mesa 20/20's although I may consider other offers. I'm really hoping for something 1 space although 2 wont kill me. (also pretty interested in the peavey classic 50/50's

For the Mesa 20/20 I am willing to trade a Rane Ge-14band Dual Channel Graphic Equalizer and some cash if anybody is interested in that! Email at grantrobertsigafoos@yahoo.com if interested.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SargeantVomit

CIRRHOSIS THRASH
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a one space tube power amp?? I really don't see how..... maybe the tubes plug in horizontally? But you'd need to have empty space around for airflow too...

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
could of helped if you posted this a week ago!! My friend literally called me last week cause he finally got a 20/20 and he hated it. He was trying to get something less wattage than the big Marshall tube power amp and he said the Mesa just didn't have the right tone so he bought the smaller Marshall one. He dumped it on ebay for $650.

Is it possible to have a one space tube power amp?? I really don't see how..... maybe the tubes plug in horizontally? But you'd need to have empty space around for airflow too...

Yes it is, and air is fine.

20-20-frontpanel-lg.jpg

grants

Reaction score
Oh man, oh well. I hope your buddy found his tone!

If any of you have the TubeWorks 982, I'm pretty interested in that as well (even though it's SS.)

grants

Reaction score
Hey all;

Thank you for your offer goth_fiend. However, I got impatient and picked up a Peavey Classic 50/50. Thank you for the hasty reply!

')