WTS/WTT: Ibby RG7421

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bump guys - need to sell this.
Help a brother out.

$385 Shipped.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
k - included with SKB-66 deluxe hardshell case.

$385 - shipped!

Will consider trades for cool looking RG 6 string models.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious but why is it a 6% fee for paypal with a credit card? My account isn't a "premier" account and the charge is and always has been 3% for credit cards. Looking to understand why the extra upcharge? Good luck with your sale sir! :yesway:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just curious but why is it a 6% fee for paypal with a credit card? My account isn't a "premier" account and the charge is and always has been 3% for credit cards. Looking to understand why the extra upcharge? Good luck with your sale sir! :yesway:

WTF Really? Well for my S7420FM, it required 5.9% and $0.30 for a credit card charge. Maybe it might be the amount of business you do with them.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Possibly, that just seems odd. I just sold something for $1,675 and it charged me $50 in fees which comes out to 3%. It's been 3% for as long as I can remember and I've been using them for several years. If that's what they're charging you that's cool, I was just wondering why you were asking 6%. Good luck with your sale! :wavey:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Possibly, that just seems odd. I just sold something for $1,675 and it charged me $50 in fees which comes out to 3%. It's been 3% for as long as I can remember and I've been using them for several years. If that's what they're charging you that's cool, I was just wondering why you were asking 6%. Good luck with your sale! :wavey:

Wierd. Thats why I suggest paying from a bank account so that we dont feed paypal unnecessarily.

Damn!Dude where was this like a week ago......I SHOULD HAVE WAITED!!
oh well....

Check the date on the thread - It was started in February. Its still there if your interested.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Folks - still up for sale. Wouldnt mind trading it for an RG550 or higher or any ibanez 6 string parts.

Going to add some pickup bobbins and white knobs to make it look better.

clnh5

Banned
Reaction score
You interested in Trading that RG7421 plus some cash for an Ibanez RGA121?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')