WTT Barekuckle Black Hawks 7s

• Thread starter JLocrian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JLocrian

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Looking for BKP Black Hawk 7 bridge and neck pickups. (Ceramic bridge preferred)
Modifications (if any): N/A
Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A
Location (City,State or City,Country): Arlington, TX
International OK?: Probably not
Contact Info: PM here only
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Name your price. I have a set of BKP Aftermath 7's that I would rather trade though. I can possibly add a little bit of cash on my end of the trade depending.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BoW

Reaction score
I've got some used blackhawks off of Ebay a while back, but the previous owner used the wrong sized screws when s/he installed them (and then didn't send the screws) so my screws don't fit. I understand if you are completely uninterested, but if not I would be willing to sell them to you.

Katash

Reaction score
I can't offer you Black Hawks BUT would you sell your aftermaths?

Cheers

seraphim

Reaction score
possibly interested i have a blackhawk 7 set w/ ceramic bridge. are thy covered aftermmaths? thats a deal breaker for me.

JLocrian

Reaction score
possibly interested i have a blackhawk 7 set w/ ceramic bridge. are thy covered aftermmaths? thats a deal breaker for me.

No, they're not covered. They've got black bobbins & black hex screws. I'll get some pics up in a little bit :)

JLocrian

Reaction score
I've got some used blackhawks off of Ebay a while back, but the previous owner used the wrong sized screws when s/he installed them (and then didn't send the screws) so my screws don't fit. I understand if you are completely uninterested, but if not I would be willing to sell them to you.

Pm'd!

')