/WTT Ibanez Green Dot UV & BC Rich US 7 for Agiles

• Thread starter blackrobedone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrobedone

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I am looking to trade my Green dot Universe and a USA BC Rich Beast for some Agile Interceptor Pros, Pendulum, or one of those Agile Explorer looking guitars with Duncans - all 7 strings. This is kind of a feeler post so I don't have pics of my stuff yet.

The Ibanez (1990 or 1991, I'll have to check) is in pretty good shape, not even close to mint (about 65%). Has a lot of fret wear, and some chips and dings. Tremolo is pretty crusty. Plays great though. I swapped the bridge and neck original pups for a crunchlab/liquifire set. Don't have the original pups anymore. Has a green Morbid Angel Blasphogram sticker on it that can be removed easily with no marks. Looks cool.

The Beast is the matte black one that originally had one pickup and a booster preamp. I yanked the preamp, routed it for a neck pup, and currently have 2 Duncan Invaders in it. Sounds mean. I hate the bridge on this thing, but it is the original Quad bridge (I posted here plenty of times looking to replace it, but now I'm going to replace the whole guitar). Has some dings on the horns and a couple on the body, but overall it's in very good shape. Neck is great, frets are in great shape. Has a pot instead of a toggle switch for blending the pups, but I jacked up the wiring on it and only the bridge pup is connected at the moment. The bridge Invader was purchased used and works, and the neck Invader is brand new to this guitar.

Modifications (if any):New pups for Ibby, neck pickup routed for BC Rich, and preamp boost removed, toggle switch pot installed (not working at the moment)

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original UV case with pink lining for Ibby (crusty condition with some painted on nuclear warning symbols), and the original G & G case for the Beast (which is not form fitted)

Location (City,State or City,Country): Huntsville, AL

References: br_infidel on ebay 100% positive feedback

I will sell either one of these outright for $1000 shipping and paypaled CONUS.

Or I will trade either of them for 2, that's right 2, used Agile's with active pickups EMG, or Duncan. None of the Cepheus models or none with bolt on necks. Scale length doesn't matter 25 - 30". I would prefer the Explorer looking one with Duncan Blackouts, or perhaps a Pendulum (I know that these do not have actives pups).

Also looking for an Ibanez RGD2127.

IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 15 POSTS I WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE YOUR PM. Excuse me for that outburst, but 9 out of 10 offers have 0 posts, 0 references, and are offering to tell me about a great opportunity for a timeshare in Lithuania.

Let me know if you've got something and we'll talk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blackrobedone

Reaction score
pics of the BC Rich. Decided to keep the UV.

BTW the case does fit the BC Rich from side to side as you can see in the pic, but if the guitar slides forward toward the neck side it will rattle around a little bit.

Cross-posted this on ebay and craigslist so if you want it jump on it.

Attachments

• IMG_2385 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2385 (Small).JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2377 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2377 (Small).JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2381 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2381 (Small).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 28

blackrobedone

Reaction score
Don't be the guy who emails 6 months after it sold - "Hey, broham, is the Beast still available? I just got my allowance." "Negatory."

blackrobedone

Reaction score
As I said, I opted to keep the Universe. The Universe is not for sale.
Help me pass this Beast in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')