FT WTT: KxK Sii-7 with Floyd and Fishmans for an Ibanez RGD7UCS

• Thread starter soldierkahn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
Im looking to change directions for my seven string, so Im putting this one up for trade. As much as I love her, I cant put an Evertune in her and I also want the slightly shorter scale. The Tight end on the UCS feels great and is perfectly playable until i decide to put the ET in it. Not generally interested in selling, as im looking for a straight trade but offers will be entertained.

KxK Sii-7 baritone

-27" scale, reversed headstock 7 string.
-ebony board,
-maple neckthrough,
-maple top, mahogany wings,
-Fishman Fluence Modern pickups.
-Luminlay side dots
-
Some pictures may show the LoPro in it but ill be putting the OFR trem back in it as it wsnt fully modified for the LoPro. I only needed it to stay flat so it was an easy swap. I do not still have the original Sentient/Nazgul pickups though, they were replaced with Fishman Fluence Moderns.

Untitled.png20220411_014323.jpg20220501_212241.jpgIMG_0195.JPGIMG_0194.JPGIMG_0340.JPGIMG_0190.JPGIMG_0174.JPGIMG_0156.JPGIMG_0154.JPG

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
Although Im sure noones interested, if anyone had a Mayones Duvell that they wanted to let go of, id be interested in entertaining them as well, but would much prefer the Ibanez as its a "known good".

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
yeah but i wouldnt have the funds until min sells unfortunately
There's one on GC's used site right now (no pictures yet) for $1600. I'd be willing to bet you could get that on a straight trade, or maybe even come out on top by trading in your KxK if you've got the paperwork with the pricing.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
got screwed on taxes this year, so I have to sell her to compensate. lock her up mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.