Www.shotgunnmods.net Now up and running!!!

shotgunn

Reaction score
:hbang: www.shotgunnmods.net :hbang:Now up and running!!!

You may now place orders directly on my website. I currently have my EHX Micro Synth mods, DS-1 7 string mod, Edge Pro Piezo mod, and L.R. Baggs products able to be ordered directly from my website payable through paypal.com.

I will be adding more products as time permits. If you look under the 'store' page you can click on the Manufacture name and there product line will (soon) be there. I have the Para D.I., Ctrl-X, X-Bridge, and T-Bridge by L.R. Baggs up so far. I can still get any product for you.

Thanx,

shotgunn

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
damn i was hoping i could deck out one of my 870s

shotgunn

Reaction score
That looks really good! Would you do Edge Pro out of curiosity?

That is what I specialize in. As of right now the Edge Pro Piezo mod is my best selling mod. I am still working on the Lo Pro, and OFR mods. The OFR is just a matter of GraphTech getting their shipment a Ghost saddles in.

So yeah, I can, and will do the Edge Pro.

Let me know if you are interested.

email me at shotgunn@shotgunnmods.net

Thanx,

shotgunn

Cool stuff, grats on getting you website up and running :yesway:

What other mods are coming soon?

God willing, the Lo Pro Piezo mod. OFR piezo mod, more pedal mods. More products, etc... I have even begun to consider 'Rig building'. Like you tell me what gear you have, what sounds you want. But, might not know how to connect it for the most versatile setup. I could draw a blueprint of connectivity. It's just a thought right now. I'm always brainstorming.

shotgunn