X-shaped guitars! (Star, Xiphose, Warrior, etc.)

• Thread starter Lucky Seven
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FortePenance

Reaction score
Hmm Zimb, when'd you own that Jackson Kelly?

I really like the Xiphos and Jackson Warriors. The ones posted at the first page were awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
That Mockingbird is the inspiration for a current project of mine =] 7 string, of course.

I also plan on possibly getting a Kelly body for a bass.. I used to love Kellys so bad but now Im iffy on them, they look kinda awkward... but still, I wanna have one left in my arsenal.

Cant find any good pics right now, but the best pointy -- BC rich Stealth
bcgstl1.jpg

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
can't believe the B.C. Rich Ironbird hasn't been mentioned yet, easily my favorite x type design.

americansiron.jpg

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
If I ever get a KxK I'm defintely getting one of those BSG's. Such a sick shape.

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
Something just looks incredibly funky to me on those. I think its something to do with how narrow the body gets by the bridge.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
You fucking cock, you beat me to it! Rob told me he had to finish the current one before I was allowed to order another. :lol:

So I have the first BSG7? I fucking rule :lol: I'm anxious for my Sii-7 too. Gonna hit the bank hard when they're finished but I'm sure it will be worth it. Next investment: a good amp :lol: I'm scouring the net looking for deals on a deal on a framus dragon or cobra.

thedownside

Reaction score
So I have the first BSG7? I fucking rule :lol: I'm anxious for my Sii-7 too. Gonna hit the bank hard when they're finished but I'm sure it will be worth it. Next investment: a good amp :lol: I'm scouring the net looking for deals on a deal on a framus dragon or cobra.

i think i may have to come visit JJ.... when he's not home of course

SnowfaLL

Reaction score

We'll have to have a New Brunswick 7 string get together.. Hopefully by then my CW Mockingbird will be completed.. should be badass :shred:

Im actually back in Moncton today.. just got home last night lol but no guitars with me other than my dads epiphone crap =[

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score

I don't have them yet, so all you'll get of any real monetary value (for guitar stuff anyways) is my RG7CT :lol: Just wait until I finally get myself an amp and both my KxK's, then it might be worth it. Just remember, you have to get past my guard dog.

Psychoface

SS.org Addict
Reaction score
I personally love the ESP Ltd EX models... only wish they had floyd rose (excluding the atreyu model) they should make one damnit! :ugh:

')