X2NGD Atomic Green Schecter NJ HSS/ESP Black Metal Phoenix

• Thread starter etohk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

etohk

Reaction score
LA Music here in Canada...It was my first purchase from this company and I just want to say I have never experienced this from a supposedly "reputable" music store.

Following many days of not getting any assurance when the guitars would ship, I finally received them yesterday. One of them came in this really gross and smelly makeshift toilet tissue cardboard box (??) that looked like it was possibly urinated on and/or retrieved from a dumpster. When I asked if this was normal, they told me that they "recycle everything"....while I admire their commitment to recycle...in this instance it was really gross. I have received some questionable packages in the past but never anything like this. Has this happened to anyone else?

Anywho, despite the unpleasantness of the package both guitars are really great. Unfortunately the Schecter appears to have a nut that is cut too low. I get this annoying sitar like ringing. I also don't feel like I have to change the pickups either which is a bonus. They aren't the best PU I have ever heard but they are far from crap. Super impressed.

I was a little worried the phoenix would be awkward due to its shape, but nope. Its super comfy for me and sounds like a metal guitar should, really liking the fluence modern. Definitely keepers!

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PF Chang

Reaction score
How did the Phoenix slip by me when it was released? Thanks for reminding me!

etohk

Reaction score
How did the Phoenix slip by me when it was released? Thanks for reminding me!

Yeah, I really like the BM series, especially the Arrow but I am not a huge fan of the trem or the EMG. Still nothing to sneeze at!

')