Xotic X blender? Who's used one? How did it make you feel?

broj15

Reaction score
XBlender-large.jpg

Just stumbled upon this while pedal browsing on reverb. I've watched some demos online, but all I can seem to find are people using it for standard "rock" applications or fuzzed out bass. Either way, it looks like it has several useful applications: clean boost with an eq, use it as a buffer for non true bypass pedals, use it with any pedals to do a wet/dry mix of any pedals in it's loop, or to simultaneously turn multiple pedals on or off with one switch.
Now I figure that as alot of us on this forum are looking to get more note definition using this as a clean mix would be a good way to get there even if your chosen dirt pedal doesn't already have that function. Not to mention the ability to engage/disengage multiple pedals at once is Handy for those of us not using multifx units (obviously they make more dedicated units with multiple loops for this purpose, but that probably wouldn't end up being my primary use for it).

So since I've never seen anyone mention this pedal on here so I decided to make this thread, partially cuz I feel like some would find it useful, and also to see if anyone has ever used this for more high gain applications on guitar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts