Yesterday was NGD. I now own a Sherman!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Wow, that looks incredible! Glad your happy with it. :yesway:

The Hoff

ERG Newbie
Reaction score
Another fine work from Mr. Sherman :shred:

I love how all the woods look on that beast. The truss rod cover is a cool touch too, I haven't seen that done before.

robanomoly

ss.org newcomer
Reaction score
Another beautiful build! Congratulations to both of you.

sepherus

The Crimson Comedian
Contributor
Reaction score
I`m glad that it arrived safe and sound:agreed: The knobs I spun up on the lathe, and are ebony if you look closely. I clearcoated, and buffed them to give the appearence of metal.

I`m glad it was everything you expected. Thanks, Bro!

Holy shit! How did i NOT notice that till just now? Now that you mention that i see the grain in them.

I'll get clips up when I get my mic back from a friend I loaned it to for micing up snares. Unless you want nasty Pod clips... Those i can do at any time :p I have all the add ons except the bass pack too.

Now I need to pick a name for her too.... I just need to find something fitting.

drawnQ

Reaction score
gorgeous
i really like the neck joint/heel

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll get clips up when I get my mic back from a friend I loaned it to for micing up snares. Unless you want nasty Pod clips... Those i can do at any time :p I have all the add ons except the bass pack too.

Umm... YES!! :idea: Do POD clips now, and mic'd clips later!!

Now I need to pick a name for her too.... I just need to find something fitting.

Oh, I dunno... how about... MINE!!! :evil: :D

That is a beautiful guitar, and really close to my "ideal" specs, and I have loved that Sherman Shape (TM) since I first saw it. I personally would love to see it stained darker, but that's just me! ;)

Mr. Mike, if/when I get a new (better paying) job, there will be an order for at least a neck, maybe a whole guitar, in your inbox! :wub:

Reaction score
I`m glad that it arrived safe and sound:agreed: The knobs I spun up on the lathe, and are ebony if you look closely. I clearcoated, and buffed them to give the appearence of metal.

I`m glad it was everything you expected. Thanks, Bro!

:eek: Thats crazy i thought they were metal but i just looked at it again and wow thats crazy. You are truly made of win.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that is a gorgeous guitar!

looks like it'd cover anything! nice work mike, congrats jason!

')