Yet another AxeFX clip making me want to bust out my wallet...

• Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Used666

Reaction score
None what so ever. Right now im using the DAS METALL (potentially a Diezel VH4 model but its unconfirmed) amp and i couldnt be happier

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
I'm usually able to avoid wanting super expensive stuff. This is the exception however, and like most of you I'm friggin' broke. I also have never had anywhere near that much money to my name in my entire lifetime.

Reaction score
I don't normally like that kind of tone..but I'm digging that. And I don't know exactly if it's because it's a modeling amp or just the way it's dialed in, but it's got this "unreal" quality to it that makes it sound great, different from your usual solid state or tube tone. Groovy

mortega76

Reaction score
I am currently trying to convince my wife to let me buy an ultra. I need one of these things so bad. :lol:

I am convinced that reason why there aren't many metal clips of the fractals boils down to this.

-The majority of people that are buying them are the "blues hound rich lawyer" or the "U2 inspired me to live doctor" simply because they can afford them no problem.(yes, that is a sweeping generalization but oh well) As with the podxt, every Tom, Dick and Harry could afford one. Every once in while though, a metalhead will buy a fractal but this is like 1 for 14 fractals bought. So when people say that the fractal can't do metal, think of this: Most people haven't learned how yet. That pretty much has to do with the lack of metal dudes playing them which relates to a lack of good metal patches. Sharing patches is a good thing ;) With other people's patches, you learn how and what works and tricks that you would have never thought of other wise.

With that being said, I have found a metal band that does use the fractals with nice results.

PigWeed (the first 2 songs)
Hey there Biggness... check out PigWeed's latest song... I'm absolutely loving the new tone and the new song!

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/re...pigweed-6-0-beta-heavy-test-axe-fx-ultra.html

The Trooper

Disposable Hero
Reaction score
So can someone point me to some clips of the Axe-Fx doing metal rhythm that doesn't sound like something you can achieve with a POD? Not poking fun at it, I'm seriously looking for some non POD-like clips if you have some links. I'm curious to check it out.

')