Yet another what should I get thread.Home rig

• Thread starter js75
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

js75

Reaction score
Randall RD45h?I found one used asking 550 anybody got one

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

efiltsohg

Reaction score
I am from Alberta.Prs mt-15 would most definetly be my first choice,once again they are $900 bucks new.I can't justify paying that much right now.To jump down the rabbit hole,if I start out with a baby bomb what should I run after it.Mooer preamp live,Ge 200,Aires nemesis,or spend a little more an a ksr ceres.Some sort of built in effects might be nice to.So many options .I don't live by a big city so trying gear out is not really an option, unless I am there.I basically just google reviews or ask you guys.

watch edmonton kijiji for a busted-ass old Peavey/Laney/Traynor and make a weekend trip to town

Diavlos are cool

Shask

Reaction score
I played one the other day. I didn't like it as much as the 5150 III 50W. I played next to it, but it was pretty cool. Played it next to a MT-15 also. It didn't have as much low end depth as the 5150 III 50W, but it had a good sound, and a tight attack.

Some places were blowing them out for around $350 for Black Friday, so a bunch of guys got one recently.

Deadpool_25

Gearwhore no more? Nope. Still a gearwhore. :(
Reaction score
Peavey Vypyr 60. Oops. Wants new. In that case....

suck it up and buy a Vypyr 60. :)

But I think the Katana 100H would work fine on that budget.

Trying to buy new, get top-ish shelf quality, include effects, AND stay within that budget is a pretty big ask.

Latest posts

')