Yngwie's opinions.

• Thread starter Bloody_Inferno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Genome

Reaction score
Love the bit where he assumes he influenced Metallica.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

regodus

Reaction score
HAHAHA that is awesome! I wonder if he started a trend because now a days you can't get a metal kid to bend a note...go to guitar center and listen all kids care about is sweeps....but they can't bend the string to the next pitch correctly. Metal is'nt all about showing off....I love this guy he is hilarious!

troyguitar

Reaction score
HAHAHA that is awesome! I wonder if he started a trend because now a days you can't get a metal kid to bend a note...go to guitar center and listen all kids care about is sweeps....but they can't bend the string to the next pitch correctly. Metal is'nt all about showing off....I love this guy he is hilarious!

Yeah, Yngwie can't bend at all. :lol:

Genome

Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
^
Haha, how I love that parody video!

Malmsteen is awesome! Very funny dude, though not always intentional... He makes some good points in some of his comments, I agree with him on some of them. Not all though. And he seems to be very narrowminded when it comes to music....

Hybrid138

Reaction score
There is a Petrucci dub where "malmsteen" is back stage and he gives a book filled with cheesecake recipes but I can't find it!

Murmel

Reaction score
I love Yngwie, he's just ridiculous.

This is one of the best things ever, he totally rocks out and the audience is like "what the fuck is this guy doing..." :lol:

Actual performance starts at 5:00. It was hilarious watching this live :lol:

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score
I love Yngwie, he's just ridiculous.

This is one of the best things ever, he totally rocks out and the audience is like "what the fuck is this guy doing..." :lol:

Actual performance starts at 5:00. It was hilarious watching this live :lol:

Is it just my desire to see irony that blinds me or are some of those bends out of tune?

Espaul

Reaction score
Just watched that last embedded vid. Yngwie is out of practice! Sloppy and out of tune.

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
I always thought Yngwie should have played with Dio but they probably couldn't work with each other :lol:

yngwie did work with ronnie james and did a damn good version of "dream on"
they were great friend`s though and it did hit yngwie pretty hard when RJD died.

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
also how many pages with this go before "april" malmsteen managment asks for this thread, to be shut down and erased?

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
Everyone else reviews Yngwie's guitar playing: He sounds out of tune.

:lol:

Seriously though, Kirk Hammett, lol. Anyone remember that studio video with Yngwie where he picks up a strat and says, "This is one of the first strats ever made." ...and then proceeds to throw it down into a pile of strats and walk away. :noplease:

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score
Everyone else reviews Yngwie's guitar playing: He sounds out of tune.

:lol:

Seriously though, Kirk Hammett, lol. Anyone remember that studio video with Yngwie where he picks up a strat and says, "This is one of the first strats ever made." ...and then proceeds to throw it down into a pile of strats and walk away. :noplease:

Dude they're instruments, not ancient relics. Who cares as long as he doesn't destroy it or render it useless. A few knocks here and there won't do any harm

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
yea that was priceless,goes to show you yngwie watched way way too much Monty Python...

')