Yo... Elysian! Or anybody else with X2N knowledge

• Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j7899

Reaction score
Rather than running two X2N's in parallel I would suggest ordering and installing a Bill Lawrence Q-Filter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
j7899 said:
Rather than running two X2N's in parallel I would suggest ordering and installing a Bill Lawrence Q-Filter.
who said anything about running 2 in parallel?

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
The Airnorton should sound perfectly fine in the neck with an X2N in the bridge, it's not some huge sound drop, more a lessing of compression.

And since the pictures of the real X2N-7's coming out have black bars.... ;)

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ibanez_fanboy said:
why not the d-sonic7??? it still has the rail, and JP uses' it in the neck position?

I'm trying to get off cheap here!!! I've decided that's what I want eventually but for right now I guess I'll go with just an X2N in the bridge and grab the D-Sonic later.

Where's some of these pics you speak of Toshiro???

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
LordOVchaoS said:
I'm trying to get off cheap here!!! I've decided that's what I want eventually but for right now I guess I'll go with just an X2N in the bridge and grab the D-Sonic later.

Where's some of these pics you speak of Toshiro???

well, eric posted some in his thread in the for sale section saying the x2n and d-sonic are now shipping...

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Elysian said:
well, eric posted some in his thread in the for sale section saying the x2n and d-sonic are now shipping...

I know, I haven't had enough coffee this morning. I found the pics about 30 seconds after I made that post.

')