Yo, from Florida~

OctoberAutumns

Reaction score
Alright, so I've been lurking for, like, ever. So I guess I'll do an intro thingy because this community is consistently really nice.

I'm Cody, I go to UCF. I play guitar when I get bored from doing homework or get tired of doing research. So, I play guitar a lot, lol. I pretty much started my 2nd year of undergraduate, I've been playing for just about 4 years or so, really. Right now I live in Orlando, but once I'm done with my master's, it's fair game to move anywhere.

Ok, guitar stuff:
I play an Ibanez rg421rw directly through a Marshall HDFX100. It's a relatively simple rig for quick traveling to meet up with some of my music homies who live ~3 hours away.

Nice to finally meet some of you guys~

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

13la13la

Amateur Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey hey,

Welcome to the forums!

I was in the same situation like you, lurking for a while and then decided to make a post!

On a different note: I can't help but read Flo-rida when I see someone write Florida ^^
Also one of my first guitars was a Ibanez rg321 it was pretty Sh-a-fordable, but it is still around.. somehow!

Latest posts

')