Yo

• Thread starter GoreNotCore
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GoreNotCore

Reaction score
hey whats up. im john, ive been a member for like 2 or 3 months but i havent posted anything till now. i play a rg7321, its my first 7. figured id get a cheapo before i go after a prestige model im not worthy of. i play mostly slammin gore groove type stuff, but i also play technical and progressive and a little bit melodic. Im a huge ibanez fan, i prefer the neck profile so much i cant play anything else. i like duncan pickups, mahogany bodies, 5 piece necks, and all the ibanez trems. (edge, zr, etc.) i have strange preferences (like i use 1mm dunlop big stubby picks). i dont know much about woodworking, so i dont make guitars, but i know enough to do a perfect setup. im not much of a fan kinda person but i do listen to alot of bands to learn new stuff and expand my music vocab. my biggest influence would be the jonas brothers. definitely the most brutal of all obscure death metal bands. after that im influenced by decrepit birth, insidious decrepancy, abominable putridity, carnophage, psycroptic, jeff loomis, waking the cadaver, and i like to take a bit from satch and eric johnson too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')