You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
:yesway:

I didn't watch last night because I was busy with my new copy of God of War 3 but I saw the marathon AMC did before the new season along with the opener

Shit is in. tense.

liquidcow

Reaction score
I watched the first series after some glowing recommendations. I thought it was ok but didn't quite live up to the hype. Didn't feel as realistic as I'd expected and most of the characters I found unlikeable... Might give series 2 a go at some point though.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Love this show, season 3 looks like its going to kick ass too.

Mexi

Reaction score
The show just gets better and better as the series goes on. Bryan Cranston's performance in the show is incredible and well derserving of the emmy. The show is so well written and the scenes are intense. This season is awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Nitsuj

Reaction score
Love this show. I get all excited whenever Walter white cooks up new batches of the blue stuff.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
This season is fucking crazy. The last episode was kind of boring for obvious reasons and was necessary, but the next one is gonna be hard to watch I imagine.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
This season is fucking crazy. The last episode was kind of boring for obvious reasons and was necessary, but the next one is gonna be hard to watch I imagine.

Yeah, the season got off to a little bit of a slow start, but there's been some cool stuff happening recently. For a while there I was texting "Pollos" to friends and no one knew what the Hell I was talking about.:lol: I have no friggin idea why everyone is obsessed with Dancing with the Stars (who aren't stars, anyway) yet have never even HEARD of Breaking Bad.:noplease:

Reaction score
A friend of mine got me into this show, and then I got my girlfriend and a few of my friends into it..... pretty awesome show, like most on AMC.

Anybody here watch it?

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
love this show. great acting didnt know brian cranston had it in him. or aaron paul for that matter. theyve come a long way from malcolm in the middle and korns thoughtless video haha.

i havent finished season three. im still waiting for it to come out on dvd.

Mexi

Reaction score
fantastic show, definitely one of the best on TV right now.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I missed seasons 1 & 2, but watched 3 from the very beginning and was fucking floored. It's so awesome. I read up on what happened prior so I wasn't totally lost, but still, I'll try and rent the first two seasons to actually SEE what the fall for Walter was like.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I love it! I've been watching it from the first season, and I can't wait for the next season to start. I don't watch much TV, but that show is awesome. Not many people seem to watch it, though :scratch: which always has me worried that it'll get canceled. Last year for a few weeks I was texting "pollo" to friends and none of them knew WTF I was talking about. :lol:

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Without a doubt, my favorite show on TV. I've been watching since season 1 and can't wait for season 4. It sucks that they've pushed season 4 back to July. I had to buy the DVD and re-watch them to hold me over.

jaredowty

Reaction score
The best network television drama, ever. It's nearly HBO quality (it would have been better if it had been on premium cable), and kicks the shit out of Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Lost, 24 and all that other crap. I'm only through the first season but I'm really impressed and I heard it only gets better.

')