You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Dinner was priceless.

Here's my prediction:
Walt buys the other guys out. He expands his empire by taking their territory in Phoenix and they work for him as his distribution. That way he wins by getting more territory, and Mike and Jesse win since they can bail.

Either way, I'm really excited for next episode.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Dinner was priceless.

Here's my prediction:
Walt buys the other guys out. He expands his empire by taking their territory in Phoenix and they work for him as his distribution. That way he wins by getting more territory, and Mike and Jesse win since they can bail.

Either way, I'm really excited for next episode.

I have a feeling he's going to buy them out but I don't think they'll continue working for him, at least Mike anyways. And Jesse was definitely hit hard by the kid's death so he probably won't be in much longer. I have a feeling the second half of this season will be mainly Walt and his demise.

beneharris

Reaction score
I have a feeling he's going to buy them out but I don't think they'll continue working for him, at least Mike anyways. And Jesse was definitely hit hard by the kid's death so he probably won't be in much longer. I have a feeling the second half of this season will be mainly Walt and his demise.
do you think they could write jesse out that quickly? not that he would be gone, but that would take out a huge chunk of the show. I do look forward to see how Walt fares though. Is he going to go down in flames, or is he going to succeed? At least until the cancer gets him.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I really get the feeling Jesse won't be leaving until he finds out about Walt and Brock.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
do you think they could write jesse out that quickly? not that he would be gone, but that would take out a huge chunk of the show. I do look forward to see how Walt fares though. Is he going to go down in flames, or is he going to succeed? At least until the cancer gets him.

I don't think Jesse's out yet, because when Mike goes in the office with his gun at the end Jesse says, "he gets his methylamine, you get your $5 million," instead of "we get our money.". So it sounds like Walt talked him into staying. Maybe by just letting him cook it takes the pressure off, since there won't be another murder type situation.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I thought he did say we? Hmmm, if not then yeah, he might still be in. My theory of Jesse being out for the last half is still purely speculation, and I could see him being in for a little longer, but I think the last 3 episodes will be Walt and the family crumbling.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I forgot how great Breaking Bad Comics are :lol:

tumblr_m8vxq1Y36C1qb4b3do1_500.png

tumblr_m9605ruS7j1qie0ivo1_500.jpg

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
I'm late to the party too! I started watching this on netflix last June, had a family emergency on wife's end so we went to Indonesia for 2 1/2 weeks, resumed watching when we got back on August 6th since netflix won't play over there.

Time Warner's On Demand already had removed the first episode of the 5th Season, so I saw episodes 2-5. Will catch up later.

Oh, and IFT. :lol:

Pooluke41

H. Maddas
Reaction score
That bit were Walt says "I'm in the empire business.", just makes me think that it's going to turn into a borderlands advert. :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot to watch tonight's episode

God damn it

')