You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Just came across these intense videos. Amazing editing job.

Don't watch them if you're not caught up!

Wow, really puts a lot of things in perspective.

Walter is a plague upon this earth. What a shithead! I have always known it, but those videos are a very fresh reminder of what a large deposit of scum that he is.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
My wife and I finally sat down to watch the first episode last night... I'm not sure how I've managed to miss out on this show for so long. During the opening scene, my wife and I looked at each other like "WTF?"... and just like that, we were hooked.

texshred777

Reaction score
Ok, well scratch what I said previously. I've been watching this show a lot the last few days on Netflix. Wow. What a great show.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
I just don't like the way they offed Mike. I mean they paint this dude as a weathered and trued bad ass, he already didn't trust Walt, he knew there was a gun in that bag.....just to damn easy. Wish they would have thought of a better ending for him.

Yeah, additionally if I have a problem with this season so far it's that Mike has been there and done it, he knows Walt's a bad guy, endangering others, no code, he has several chances to off him, which he should do, or just to walk away, and he doesn't do it, he comes across as naive, and I think that's crazy. I justify it by saying that he's in shock at what's happened, and also you know that thing where you've steeled yourself against the world forever, doing hard and difficult things, and then say you retire, and the fight just goes out of you suddenly? Many people say when they retire they suddenly get a cold for the first time in twenty years. That's the only way I could explain Mike's behaviour this series, as uncharacteristic due to circumstance changes. Another part of me calls it a way of forcing characters who would never want to see each other again to be around each other for entertainment's sake. No bad thing, but not exactly character led.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a couple episodes left in Season 4 (I read a plot summary a long time ago, so I really already know what happens :lol:), but so far it's been great. How does the first half of Season 5 stack up?

Having watched the whole series within a relatively short span of time, I've taken special notice of just what an egomaniac Walter is. Despite proclamations to the contrary, the world really does revolve around him. While I believe he really was thinking of his family when he got into the business in Season 1, at this point, that excuse is simply a crutch to validate his work. Also, it's always bugged me just how shitty he tends to treat Jesse as well, only displaying any loyalty or compassion when he knows that it will further his agenda.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
I've got a couple episodes left in Season 4 (I read a plot summary a long time ago, so I really already know what happens :lol:), but so far it's been great. How does the first half of Season 5 stack up?

Having watched the whole series within a relatively short span of time, I've taken special notice of just what an egomaniac Walter is. Despite proclamations to the contrary, the world really does revolve around him. While I believe he really was thinking of his family when he got into the business in Season 1, at this point, that excuse is simply a crutch to validate his work. Also, it's always bugged me just how shitty he tends to treat Jesse as well, only displaying any loyalty or compassion when he knows that it will further his agenda.

Its brilliant, honestly brilliant..

The ending is so simple, yet kicks you in the balls like a mother fucker

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd possibly say Season 5 has been my favorite season so far, yes.

Just recently finished watching the entire show a second time around to catch my room mates up, who were hooked instantly. I may do it again towards the end of the June, right before the season premiere. This is the most brilliant show I have watched in a long time.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Yessir, July 14th starts the second half of season 5, which will be the final 8 episodes of the show.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
My bad, I forgot the spoiler tags. Although technically, I didn't ruin anything.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Haha its such a good ending though, my mate didnt let on anything when i was getting closer to it and it was that much better not knowing who it was gonna be and what it was

sawtoothscream

Reaction score
The end of season 5 was shocking and annoyed me. Crazy how much walt changed from the start. But still he has the most bad ass lines

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
This would be amazing.....

tumblr_mj5oeySSCi1qeablwo1_500.jpg

')