You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing quite beats "I am the one who knocks" though, in the shows BAMF line department.

morrowcosom

Reaction score
I am waiting for season 5 and to see how far Walter goes. The more fucked up he gets the more I will like it.

Season 5 is not on Netflix yet though.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Oh god, now it's like I HAVE to see Breaking Bad end that way. :lol:

Even better, try watching an old episode of Malclom in the Middle with that assumption....

tumblr_mgqymedKX61qj5vtno5_250.gif

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
For at least a year now I have been wondering what's with all the racket around this series and I finally gave up and just finished the first episode and I'm already hooked. Only problem is the hour long episodes. I hardly can concentrate on a 20-minute episode let alone hour long.

Mexi

Reaction score
I hardly can concentrate on a 20-minute episode let alone hour long.

that's not a good thing, considering the amount of insanely good hour-long shows that exist. try getting more used to it, otherwise it just looks like you have attention deficit disorder

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Just finished the 4th season and man.. what an ending! I really don't have the slightest clue what they're going do in the 5th season. :eek:

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
I love B Bad I live in albuquerque so it is always really exciting to watch the show. A friend of mine saw Pinkman at a bar once and had the opportunity to talk to him. Also my friend ashley kajiki is in the show with a few lines. She is the chubby asain waitress in Pollos hermanos who tells walter "sir you cant go back ther" anyways yes Be Bad all day

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished the 4th season and man.. what an ending! I really don't have the slightest clue what they're going do in the 5th season. :eek:

Find some way to watch the first half of Season 5. Now. You think shit was crazy in Season 5? Shit. Just. Gets. Real.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Find some way to watch the first half of Season 5. Now. You think shit was crazy in Season 5? Shit. Just. Gets. Real.

Did you mean Season 4? :scratch: And I'm already on it. Episode 01 rolling at this very moment.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you mean Season 4? :scratch: And I'm already on it. Episode 01 rolling at this very moment.

Just read what I said. Yeah, that should have read "You think shit was crazy in season 4?" :lol:

I stumbled upon peoples predictions for the last 8 episodes. My view on the show may have been altered sideways...

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Even better, try watching an old episode of Malclom in the Middle with that assumption....

tumblr_mgqymedKX61qj5vtno5_250.gif

Brilliant! Although in that .gif I'd love to see a text where when his arms are tucked in it says "Making" and when he extends them it says "METH!!!" :rofl:

Compton

Reaction score
I just spent the past few weeks catching up on this show, it's fucking amazing. I love it. My girlfriend really hates Walt and likes everyone else. End of season 4 proves how fucking awesome Walt is. Although he is a little bit of a cry baby.

Check this show out if you've ever watched tv and not hated it.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I just spent the past few weeks catching up on this show, it's fucking amazing. I love it. My girlfriend really hates Walt and likes everyone else. End of season 4 proves how fucking awesome Walt is. Although he is a little bit of a cry baby.

Check this show out if you've ever watched tv and not hated it.

Your girlfriend is crazy. :lol:

')