You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Im super keen for it, but i have to watch it online though and have been having some issues with the site i use lately, someone should pm me a stable one to use :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Im super keen for it, but i have to watch it online though and have been having some issues with the site i use lately, someone should pm me a stable one to use :yesway:

Where IS it available online? Hulu doesn't get AMC, and I don't know of any other streaming sites that might.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Where IS it available online? Hulu doesn't get AMC, and I don't know of any other streaming sites that might.

Yeah, I haven't found it. When I couldn't get it on TV I just downloaded (paid) the episodes from iTunes. I had to do that all last season because AMC was temporarily dropped from my cable co.

Also, did anyone see that pop up on Yahoo about how Aaron Paul's character was supposed to be killed in ep. 9 of season 1? The Hollywood writers strike occurred before that episode, and Vince Gilligan had second thoughts and put him back in. Thank God! I think what makes the show interesting is Jesse AND Walt and the interaction between the two.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
^ Yea if you watch interviews with the whole cast on youtube it comes up quite often, was the plan from the start supposedly.. I can't imagine what the show would be like without him though, wouldn't nearly be as good/popular I believe..

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
please let the opening scene of tonight's episode begin with hank wiping his ass.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Predicitions for the season

Walter dies after being caught by the dea

Skyler is arrested put in the looney bin

Walter jr grows up to be a dea agent

Jesses lives happily ever after or does some more meth

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Today has been my first day on vacation in Panama City and all I've done is watch the marathon of BB that's been AMC right now. Stoked!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
First scene nothin'! The last one is the one that blew my mind! I didn't think it was going to come to that so fast! I seriously have no idea what to expect over these next few episodes, but its definitely gonna be good! I thought it was interesting in this one how hank looked like Walter used to look, in terms of being nervous. Interesting turn.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Have yet to watch it only just got back from uni, enjoy this picture while you wait for my most likely capz lock emotional post about this episode..

Attachments

• 999598_10201713741306178_1512438877_n.jpg
    999598_10201713741306178_1512438877_n.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 37

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
If I was walt, and i knew i was dieing. I would use copious amount of money and brainpower to create false evidence to make it look like hank was apart of all of it. Then as hank looks into it he sees he might be framed and backs off the investigation.

Also Jesse throwing the money? Realistically someone would call the police if they found several thousands of dollors cash in their front yard. Jesse has a record, so they will pull his fingerprints.

I assume the riacin is to kill hank for destroying his family. Or jesse for helping the dea in some way. If it was anyone else he would probaly not care enough to make them suffer and just shoot them.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Also love how we have a new quote two episodes after "say my name", the writing on this show mad

I was actually thinking about changing my banner under my user name to say 'Tread Lightly', then I saw you beat me to ti. Oh well, I have no problem keeping the one I currently have :lol:

pink freud

Reaction score
Tread lightly? What a stupid thing to say. A man of Walt's intelligence should know that somebody as big as Hank who recently just relearned how to walk can't do that!

;)

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Haha yea, the delivery of those lines on the show are amazing, not just bryan cranston either.

When Gus threatens Walts family in the desert, Mike's speech on how everything is walt's fault before he kills him, When Jessy talks about killing the 'dog', it's insane how good these people are at what they do.

wankerness

Reaction score
That was way more intense than I was expecting for a first episode, my favorite part by far was that creepy opening in his abandoned house, though. Great episode. I loved seeing Hank punch Walt in the face, I wasn't expecting that. It was almost as good as Michael Bluth getting punched in the face.

I like how it takes place the same day as the end of last season but both Hank and Skyler look like they lost about 30 pounds, haha.

')