You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
2Mlqexx.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
Finally got to watch it, holy ....ing christ.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Mythbusters just did an episode on BB "myths," like the HF acid, fulminate of mercury, etc. I'm watching it now. I'm stoked they did this, because I love the fact that BB is based on legitimate science, and isn't totally made up. Apparently Vince Gilligan was asked what show he'd most like to do a crossover with, and he named BB. :yesway:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
^ Uh, I'm confused by your last line. What would Vince want to crossover WITH BB, since BB is his creation?

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Omg that gif.

I just loved the ending line of that episode. I almost want to just not watch it until its finished and then binge all the way through. The suspense is killing me haha.

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
Last week I remembered why I kind of hate watching shows as they play out on TV. I hate the wait.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Fack me this keeps getting better, hank and skylers meeting was epic, what exactly did huel and bill burrs character do? are we seeing a new heisenberg in the making??

AAARRRGGHHH NOT ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK!!!!

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
I loved Skinny Pete and Badger's conversation about Star Trek in the second half opener.. I feel like the writers have been waiting to use that dialog.. so ....in' funny.

"That's Voyager!"

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Fack me this keeps getting better, hank and skylers meeting was epic, what exactly did huel and bill burrs character do? are we seeing a new heisenberg in the making??

AAARRRGGHHH NOT ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK!!!!

Just finished watching this week's episode. Did you finish watching it? Those guys were moving the money out of the storage facility, on orders from Walt, who was under the impression that Skyler was cutting a deal with Hank.

Looks like Todd will be the new Heisenberg (wannabe).

It's weird to watch these episodes now because this is the part of stories we rarely get to see. It's the stuff you would normally envision after the movie ends. But it's going to come to some big conclusion, and I just don't know what it will be. Whatever it is I hope they show more of that Todd kid because he's such a psychopath. He'll just shoot anyone.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Just finished watching this week's episode. Did you finish watching it? Those guys were moving the money out of the storage facility, on orders from Walt, who was under the impression that Skyler was cutting a deal with Hank.

Looks like Todd will be the new Heisenberg (wannabe).

It's weird to watch these episodes now because this is the part of stories we rarely get to see. It's the stuff you would normally envision after the movie ends. But it's going to come to some big conclusion, and I just don't know what it will be. Whatever it is I hope they show more of that Todd kid because he's such a psychopath. He'll just shoot anyone.

Yea but the looks they gave each other and the mention of mexico, are they full to the bottom?
I'd say todd is the new jesse, a hardened version though with the woman(her names gone right now) in more of the Heisenberg position, it would have been her orders to kill them in the car yard im guessing..
they never really took Walt seriously either and had to be reminded by todd who they were dealing with

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
"Send him on a trip to belize....I'll send you to Belize" :lol:

EDIT: Also, I thought Skyler was gonna kick the shit out of Marie for a second there when she wouldn't give the kid back and after the slap and all!

pink freud

Reaction score
I'm really interested in the last scene of next week's episode to see if they shut a door.

E1: Garage door.
E2: Interrogation room.

pink freud

Reaction score
Maybe.

Also, found this jewel via Reddit: Walt Jr. is actually Keyser Soze. Boom.

')