You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Forget kicking the shit out of Marie, I seriously thought Skyler was going to kill her.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wankerness

Reaction score
Maybe.

Also, found this jewel via Reddit: Walt Jr. is actually Keyser Soze. Boom.

I don't get the joke. What would that explain? I can't think of anything that's ever happened on that show that would be explained by him being an evil mystery man. Is it just LOL THEY BOTH WALK WITH A FAKE LIMP or is there more to it?

Anyway, last ep was really great and I love that they're not wasting any time dawdling around stretching out plot points. I've always liked Marie (she's crazy and annoying and would be impossible to live with but I feel like she has more integrity than most of the other characters as evidenced by her sticking with Hank through all the minerals shit, etc) and I was overjoyed when she slapped Skyler in her stupid blow-up doll face and tried to take the kid out of the house.

I think Lydia might be my favorite character on the show and I absolutely love Todd too. He's such a bizarre character and while obviously he's a bad, bad dude I love the creepy childlike personality and appearance he has. It was somehow adorable watching him walk Lydia past all the people they killed. They are the true psychos of the show and I love it. I hope they ride off into the sunset together.

I can't figure out why Hank looks so goddam weird now. Did he lose a ton of weight or something? I really hope he tells someone other than Jesse what his theories are about Walt cause I don't want the season to turn into some big Walt/Hank showdown based around the tension that if Hank and Marie get killed no one else will ever know. I feel like it will be more interesting if the main tension isn't dependent on Hank behaving like an idiot.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like it will be more interesting if the main tension isn't dependent on Hank behaving like an idiot.

Somehow I feel we're already heading that way. My friends and I were calling out all sorts of stuff that took him out of his legal rights in trying to get Walt. That whole issue with trying to audio record Skyler in the diner? No beuno. This has become far too much more personal than business for Hank.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
My drummer got me into this show :) I'm currently on Season 2 Episode 3 :p but (sadly) I have seen Season 5 Ep 1

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I seriously can't unnotice how often Marie wears purple. Its ....ing horrifying.

zakattak192

Reaction score
Which makes me wonder why she's wearing yellow at the end of season 5a.

Yellow is the opposite of purple on the color wheel. I think it's supposed to signify some sort of change in Marie as a character.

I just found something interesting:

SPOILER ALERTS AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE WHOLE SERIES YET.

CNgEncq.jpg

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
My response to the video

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
JESUS CHRIST MARIE

This show never fails to make me get wide eyed and picking up my jaw from the floor. I kind of saw the thing with Hank (putting it that way to not spoil tonight's episode) coming, but they way Walt put it in the video is insane.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Everyone on my social media platforms watching the VMA's and I'm just over here shitting bricks :rofl:

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
FACKING MINERALS!!!!!!

Was not expecting that, made even more of impact since jesse wasn't speaking in the first two episodes, then BANG DRAMA/EMOTION MOTHERFACKER..

I say it every week but this show keeps getting better and better.

wankerness

Reaction score
I have just learned never to watch the preview for next week's episode.

')