You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pink freud

Reaction score
I couldn't help but just marvel at Walt's balls for making that video. Heisenballs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Man, now we're rolling! The last couple of episodes were good, and had huge developments, but tonight's was just bonkers. I think I must really like the Jesse character, because I was super into the last half of this episode. And man, there is just no redeeming quality left in Walt. He even duped his own son.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Man, now we're rolling! The last couple of episodes were good, and had huge developments, but tonight's was just bonkers. I think I must really like the Jesse character, because I was super into the last half of this episode. And man, there is just no redeeming quality left in Walt. He even duped his own son.

Yup, when Walt used his son as the tool to keep his secrets I knew Walt was dead. Never would have done this before....he has completely turned.

That video was fvcking mastermind ultimate bad ass shit right there!:scream:

fps

Kit
Reaction score
How did Jesse know all he knew from discovering the cigarette packet? Was it in Saul's coat or something? Just can't remember that far back right now.

wankerness

Reaction score
How did Jesse know all he knew from discovering the cigarette packet? Was it in Saul's coat or something? Just can't remember that far back right now.

Here, Dexter's writers have a version for you:

ryGn6Xy.jpg

I was going to post this anyway, so the actual explanation is: he realized that Huell pickpocketed him in this episode, which made him realize that he hadn't lost the ricin cigarette cause he'd been alone with Huell then too.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Edit: Nvm, I didn't scroll properly.

But that was a crazy way to end this last episode. It would be super crazy if Walt's daughter or Walt Jr. were home when Jesse tried to burn the place down.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
I have nothing to contribute to this thread right now but I'd like to say that these last few episodes will probably be the most strenuous one hour blocks of my Sunday evenings. I feel like each episode ages me a few years because I'm always on edge haha

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Walter White has easily surpassed Dexter as the coldest, most efficient psycopath on television. Goddamn :lol:

Osorio

Reaction score
Thanks all of you for this thread existence. I didn't know it was already airing. I thought it would only go back on late September. Need to catch up!

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I have nothing to contribute to this thread right now but I'd like to say that these last few episodes will probably be the most strenuous one hour blocks of my Sunday evenings. I feel like each episode ages me a few years because I'm always on edge haha

Agreed. The "confession" was one of the most uncomfortable (in a good way) moments of television I have ever witnessed.

')