You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright folks, I'm caught up. Season 5 has been every bit as amazing as every other season so far, with incredible character moments. Plus, the
train robbery
was intense.

However, the greatest takeaway so far is that...

DAYUM, Lydia has amazing legs!

bbadlydiaxlutz.gif

:lol:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Finally starting the 5th season. I'm hooked, but I don't want to watch this last season too fast because the last half won't be on Netflix for a while.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
So tonight's episode definitely felt like more about development than "HOLY CHR... WHAT THE F..." that the first 3 episodes have produced so far.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
I'm on the last episode of Season 2 xD don't worry guys, I'll catch up soon!

Daaaaaamn just got to the "Want me to take your cell phone" Walter: "which one"

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Dang, I really liked this week's episode! I'm totally into Jesse right now, but I haven't the foggiest idea what's going to happen. I have no idea how its gonna end, but I will be pissed if Jesse dies, and will be elated if he gets off totally free. Saul cracks me up, too. That character is awesome.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Dang, I really liked this week's episode! I'm totally into Jesse right now, but I haven't the foggiest idea what's going to happen. I have no idea how its gonna end, but I will be pissed if Jesse dies, and will be elated if he gets off totally free. Saul cracks me up, too. That character is awesome.

Rumour has it Saul might be getting his own spin-off. God, I hope so. Best character in the show.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
So..
Who did Walt call in the end and what uncle was he talking about?

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Todd, Blondie who shot the kid on the motorbike after they robbed the train, his uncle was the one who organized the mass murder in the jails at the end of the last season

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
After getting his latest breaking bad tattoo on his finger, Bryan Cranston is now planning on getting a big swastika done on his neck to commemorate working with Todd's uncle in the show.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Todd, Blondie who shot the kid on the motorbike after they robbed the train, his uncle was the one who organized the mass murder in the jails at the end of the last season

Oh yeah, now I remember. :cool:

mongey

Reaction score
dont want to spoil anything for anyone but just watched the most recent episdoe

SO....MUCH..........WIN

wankerness

Reaction score
It kind of disappointed me that it all came down to Jesse mistaking a coincidental tough looking guy, the last few episodes mostly avoided any silly coincidences or other similar idiot-plot devices. If this leads to Jesse getting killed I'm going to rage (it probably won't). This was easily the worst episode of the season so far, aka it was still way better than every single episode of seasons 3 and 5 and most of 4 :p

fps

Kit
Reaction score
It kind of disappointed me that it all came down to Jesse mistaking a coincidental tough looking guy, the last few episodes mostly avoided any silly coincidences or other similar idiot-plot devices. If this leads to Jesse getting killed I'm going to rage (it probably won't). This was easily the worst episode of the season so far, aka it was still way better than every single episode of seasons 3 and 5 and most of 4 :p

I really liked it, it was believable, conveyed his fear and paranoia perfectly, I could totally relate to that feeling, *any reason to think something is up and I'm getting out of here*.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
^ Ya I agree he was so convinced Walt would kill him that anything would set him off again. I'm really curious how this is going to turn out. I love that they keep me guessing haha.

')