You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pink freud

Reaction score
This last episode has me extremely on edge. I'm so nervous about the next episode. FACK!

Plus it had some of the best acting from Aaron Paul I've ever seen, and that's saying something. The expression on his face when Hank finally found Walt was amazing.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Everything just imploded on itself..

Hes finally lost everything and it's hit him hard, and we know he's got something planned just not exactly what it is.. FUCK I LOVE THIS SHOW HGURIWBUIFEBUIFLSDUBHKLFSDUHIL!!!!!!@!@!@!^%&@&*%$!&*

wankerness

Reaction score
I think this episode went a bit over the top. The part where the baby said MAMA! was definitely a bit too much for me, and overall it just seemed maybe TOO horrific, especially Todd's cave. Oh well. It sure has managed to remain completely unpredictable! I'm still really wondering what the machine gun we saw in the beginning of season 5 was for - killing jesse or saving him? Probably something else entirely, if my guesses the last few weeks are anything to go by.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
I'm still really wondering what the machine gun we saw in the beginning of season 5 was for - killing jesse or saving him?

if the choice is between the two, then saving him. he's packing too much heat just for one person, and he would have just left them with the aryans if he wanted jesse dead.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Ive kind of figured thusfar that Walt would be going to use that mega gun to rescue Jesse, but now I've sort of changed my mind. I think he has gone off the deep end, especially since he plainly told Jesse that he let Jane die. Then again, Walt could lose everything else and his only sense of remorse could be going back to save Pinkman as a last good deed. Who the hell knows, trying to guess what's going to happen on BB is exhausting to,say that least.

Also, I'm SUPER glad that Breaking Bad has the writing team that it does; otherwise Skyler would have 'accidentally' gotten stabbed in that scuffle which would have been ridiculous.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Whoa. The Jesse storyline really bummed me out here. This episode is by far the darkest it's been. Maybe just because we've connected with Jesse as a person? Either way this one really got to me, and has gone beyond comic and TV violence into a really depressing area. Not that it's bad, but man oh man! I gotta hand it to the writers, though. I'm at a loss for predicting what will happen.
And here's a question I have: it appeared that Skyler understood what Walt was trying to do during that phone call. Am I reading too much into that, or does she understand that he's trying to save her?

Edit: Also, best episode title so far. If you don't know what it means (I didn't) Google it and read about it a little. And then rename your band Ozymandias!

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Also, I'm SUPER glad that Breaking Bad has the writing team that it does; otherwise Skyler would have 'accidentally' gotten stabbed in that scuffle which would have been ridiculous.

Agreed,
it was ALOT more powerful as a scene having walter jr take control like we haven't seen him do before, and when Walt snr realizes he's ruined his family when their both sitting on the floor scared

^I think Skyler might realise when she gets holly back if she hasn't already

pink freud

Reaction score
Whoa. The Jesse storyline really bummed me out here. This episode is by far the darkest it's been. Maybe just because we've connected with Jesse as a person? Either way this one really got to me, and has gone beyond comic and TV violence into a really depressing area. Not that it's bad, but man oh man! I gotta hand it to the writers, though. I'm at a loss for predicting what will happen.
And here's a question I have: it appeared that Skyler understood what Walt was trying to do during that phone call. Am I reading too much into that, or does she understand that he's trying to save her?

Edit: Also, best episode title so far. If you don't know what it means (I didn't) Google it and read about it a little. And then rename your band Ozymandias!

Skyler knows what's up. Walt knew that there would be cops there (Marie would insist on it) so he fed her falsehoods that only she would know were false that put all the blame on him, making the cops think Skyler is completely innocent (or at least blameless).

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I didn't think I would ever watch a TV show better than the Sopranos.......Breaking Bad might just be that show!!!! That last episode was some of the best TV I have seen in a very long time!:bowdown: I mean dude.....I haven't felt this much for a character/s ever I don't think. Simply bravo.

somehow all the others find a way to fvck it up....not here....just keeps giving!

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Most intense 46 minutes of my life. Waiting for the next episode has never been this hard.

Hammer

Reaction score
The house is definitely burning at some point. I think Walt will send someone to do it. I mean Holly isn't in the firetruck for no reason. Everything will be up in flames.

Walt may even kill Skyler and he may even torch the house because of this, judging from the fact that he's picking up on the habits of his victims and the old lady's reaction when she sees him, even though I don't think he will start Heisenbau any time soon, mostly because he'll be dead. I don't think that Walt will pull a Scarface though with that MG. He might go after Hitler's buddies, maybe even to rescue Jesse. He may even take the ricin himself.

I'm pretty sure that the end will be mad, and if I'm right...oh my god...

')