You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished season four. Also just shit my pants for the last three episodes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stevemcqueen

Namby Pamby
Reaction score
Just finished Season 4. What an epic ending. I really wish I knew how to hide my text so I could discuss it without showing everyone. I can change the colour of the text but have no idea how to change the background colour.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Season 5 is set to be the final season of Breaking Bad. As much as that sucks to hear, they are packing this season with 16 episodes. Can't wait to see where they go with the final season. I really hope 16 episodes doesn't mean equate to dragging things out over 5 or 6 episodes.

beneharris

Reaction score
Season 5 is set to be the final season of Breaking Bad. As much as that sucks to hear, they are packing this season with 16 episodes. Can't wait to see where they go with the final season. I really hope 16 episodes doesn't mean equate to dragging things out over 5 or 6 episodes.

they've always been pretty good with pacing, so i doubt that is going to happen.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Season 3 was very slow, but had it's moments. I'm sure the writers have a great season up their sleeves.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
What the hell was that?

I was hoping to see the clip of Walt throwing the pizza on the roof, after Skyler wouldn't let him in for dinner.

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
This is the second forum I'm a regular at that pretty much ignores Breaking Bad. No love here at SS? Unless there's another thread hidden away somewhere.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Great show, watched it from the beginning - It seems to have lost me a bit last season or two, the story 's not as engrossing as it was.

Probably second on my favorites behind The Wire

shanerobbed

Reaction score
Breakiing bad is all about high school teacher.Watching daily its nice show.I like it very much its awsome tv show.

Mexi

Reaction score
heard that instead of a brief hiatus between the sets of 8 episodes, we'll have to wait a whole year for the next 8 after it starts up soon

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
breaking-bad-season-5-poster_652x961.jpg

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I've been nervous that I'm going to miss the final season. I got rid of Comcast and need to find a way to be able to watch this coming season!

Mexi

Reaction score
it's gonna be 8 episodes then we'll have to wait another year for the last 8 :(

Latest posts

')