You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rgaRyan

Ermahgerd!
Reaction score
Why does this thread have so few posts?
Best show on TV, period.

Just picked up Season 4 the other day and I'm finally getting AMC next week, so I can watch Season 5 when it premieres.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rgaRyan

Ermahgerd!
Reaction score
I've been nervous that I'm going to miss the final season. I got rid of Comcast and need to find a way to be able to watch this coming season!
Netflix, project free tv, etc.

I finally got AMC so I'm stoked to watch the new season this July.

Best show on TV, period.

rgaRyan

Ermahgerd!
Reaction score
Why so few posts in this duplicate topic?

Because there's another topic with many more, and the link was given four posts before yours.
Yea I just realized that, couldn't find a way to delete that post, >.<

Reaction score
Just finished watching it a few days back. It did get abit slowgoing during the 3rd season but the 4th just made up for it. Probably one of the greatest series to ever air. Oh and also season 5 is in the making. Didn't want to post the promo vid here cause of spoilers :p

joshnes

Reaction score
Can't wait for july 15th, best show of all time :D There are two teasers out! only about 30 sec tho.

ryanoddi

Reaction score
Excellent show. I've seen all episodes that have been released at least 3 times haha. Cranston is the shit in this series! Total BAMF!

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Even the 15 second preview is intense as shit! I just got my girlfriend caught up through season 4 and I am STOKED!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Dish is supposedly dropping AMC next week unless they (Dish and AMC) can work out an agreement. Which means I might have to use my "Switch to Comcast and we'll give you $400!" offer they keep hitting me with. BB is one of the few shows I watch consistently and my wife is super into Mad Men, so no AMC is a deal breaker for me.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Netflix, project free tv, etc.

I finally got AMC so I'm stoked to watch the new season this July.

Best show on TV, period.

Netflix isn't current TV. They don't have season 4 up yet. What is this "project free tv" you speak of?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Just sent a request to the mod squad to have this merged with the other thread.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
One of my all-time favorite shows on TV. I can relate a lot to walter's son. He sees his dad as the best dad ever and nothing can change that image, but to a lot of other people walter is a real bastard. My mom is like that. :lol:

slapnutz

Reaction score
breaking-bad-season-5-poster_450x663.jpg

EDIT: Crap didnt realise there was another thread.

jaredowty

Reaction score
Netflix isn't current TV. They don't have season 4 up yet. What is this "project free tv" you speak of?

Playstation Store, X-Box Market and iTunes all had Season Four episodes uploaded the night they priemiered last year, so those are your best bets for Season 5. It's a better way to watch it than AMC anyhow (no commericals).

I am beyond pumped for this final season, and I'm so glad they're quitting while they're ahead. Cranston and Paul have both said it will be "the craziest one yet". Don't see how you can get any crazier than S2/S3, but we'll see what they've got..

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
There's also the Zune Movies app you can get on Xbox which allows you to purchase subscriptions to shows and I believe with that you can stream them to your console

VMNT

Reaction score
I love the show but the last season sucked bad. Let's hope the new one is as good as the first two. Hope to see more of Hank in it. Bryan Cranston & Dean Norris are doing a great job.

')