You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Wait wait wait... I've never been a gamer but bought an Xbox 360 a couple months ago. How/what is the Xbox market? Is that the same thing that would allow me to stream football games? Or did I make that up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
a friend let me borrow the dvds for the first 4 seasons, so I've been catching up on/rewatching the older stuff just because it's that awesome. Plus it's gonna be a long several months of being out of school. :lol:

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I'm rewatching all the episodes up to this point to get ready for the premier. Can't wait.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Wait wait wait... I've never been a gamer but bought an Xbox 360 a couple months ago. How/what is the Xbox market? Is that the same thing that would allow me to stream football games? Or did I make that up?

The XBL market is where you buy ANYTHING from well, Xbox Live. If you go under the media tab or just search for Zune from the dashboard, youll see it there and you can download it for free. Like I said, you can buy season passes for shows and I think BB is one of them.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
That's mad cool, I'll do that later on. Figured it'd be a per-show dealio, but works for me. Thanks for the insight.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I imagine the cost is relative to paying a certain amount per episode, but it's probably less than if you did a pay-per-episode deal

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
I watched season 4 all night. Is it just me or was at least half the airtime they were talking on telephones?

Also I somehow skipped episode 5 and 6. With a gap between 4-7 i literally missed nothing it seemed.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
FUCK!!!! YES!!!!
I'm surprised there is going to be a season 5. What could possibly happen in season 5?

I guess we will find out, starting Sunday!

There is a lot left unsaid about Gus' past, who he is (was) and why nobody would fuck with him. The hints are everywhere in season four. Also the German company 'Madrigal Electromotive' who Hank was investigating, which leads me also to think he is also going to be a very common speedbump in this season.

Also what I've read and speculated on, is Gus' connection with Germany:

-After WWII, lots of Nazi supporters fled to Chile (where Gus was 'from' but they could never find a record of his citizenship)
-German soldiers in WWII used meth to stay wired during battle
-Los Pollos Hermanos was owned by a German conglomerate that also provided the HEPA filter for the superlab.

Who the hell knows though. This show could go anywhere

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
FUCK!!!! YES!!!!
I'm surprised there is going to be a season 5. What could possibly happen in season 5?

I'm kinda anxious to see what Mike is gonna do. Will he stay loyal to Gus and go after Walter and Jesse, or will he work for Walter now?

Plus I'm still curious how things between Walter and the Mexican drug cartel will pan out.

And of course, there's Hank. After Gale's death, Hank got alarmingly close to IDing Walter because of Gale's notebook. You gotta give Walter some credit though, he totally managed to talk his way outta that. :lol:

I hear season 5 will be the last one (sadface), and that it will tie up a lot of the loose ends still hanging.

pentecost

Reaction score
gonna record tonight and do a netflix marathon to catch up/fill in the gaps. got sucked into the back half of a season 4 marathon at my buddy's place a couple months ago...
mind
BLOWN.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Great premier. I'm interested to see
where the new bit of info from Gus's photo leads the DEA.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
It's a bank routing number for an account in the Cayman islands, that much is certain

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
Great premier. I'm interested to see
where the new bit of info from Gus's photo leads the DEA.

I have the feeling it's going to lead the DEA to the german company (can't remember their name off the top of my head) that bankrolls Gus

OH MY GOD.

Look at Hank's face when they showed the APD taking away the laptop. He look's completely and utterly shocked. What did he see on that laptop before they took it away? Walt? Definitely possible.

BeeDI.jpg

EDIT: here's a preview for the next episode. Killer acting by Dean Norris. Do not click this if you don't want to be possibly spoiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA2fCS-SORw

Latest posts

')